PDA

View Full Version : How much chat log stuff must i record?

songz777
5th May 2012, 13:04
Hi my fellow friends.
At the present i have a complete data log of all my chat times with my girl, ie Time, date, length of skype or call to her mobile.
This is all kept in month order.
Being skype I rarely use the chat by typing option because we talk via head set.
Question? Do I need to record typed messages? and how much, after all I dont the whole immigration people one day seeing my personal chat with my girl.

Or is my log enough?
I call her every day and log all the call duration to her mobile phone and record all our skype times.

Many thanks John

lastlid
5th May 2012, 13:53
Submission of typed chat log.

I was advised a sample a week. Which for us was a days worth from every week - which was essentially about 2 or 3 hours worth per week. It worked for us.

We therefore selected days which were not too embarassing and where we didnt slag of the UKBA etc etc. I.E. cherry picked the best and most appropriate samples.

bigmarco
5th May 2012, 15:54
Yep a day or 2 every week should be ok. I deleted some of the more personal stuff as I wouldn't some stranger reading it.

songz777
5th May 2012, 19:00
Thanks guys for that I recon after June when I meet my girl we will have to just type chat just so we can have a record, I will down load that link I saw on another thread.
Thank again John

iamghee
5th May 2012, 19:46
Hi my fellow friends.
At the present i have a complete data log of all my chat times with my girl, ie Time, date, length of skype or call to her mobile.
This is all kept in month order.
Being skype I rarely use the chat by typing option because we talk via head set.
Question? Do I need to record typed messages? and how much, after all I dont the whole immigration people one day seeing my personal chat with my girl.

Or is my log enough?
I call her every day and log all the call duration to her mobile phone and record all our skype times.

Many thanks John

Me and my husband exchanged emails for 3 mos while we are apart, it's easier I think than saving chat logs and we never failed to email each other even just for 1 day, also we bbm everyday so I took some screenshots of sweet messages that we exchanged :D