PDA

View Full Version : newbee from swindon wiltshire

gWaPito
3rd July 2007, 23:57
Hi, My wife to be will be arriving from Davao in two weeks time and Im dreadfully worried that she will be very homesick. We have the PC and philippine TV but she will need friends as well!! Ive seen many fillipinas in Swindon so Im hoping a percentage will be on this site? I love her dearly and I want her to be happy in her new home so can anybody help PLEASE!!!

Mrs Daddy
4th July 2007, 11:06
Hi, My wife to be will be arriving from Davao in two weeks time and Im dreadfully worried that she will be very homesick. We have the PC and philippine TV but she will need friends as well!! Ive seen many fillipinas in Swindon so Im hoping a percentage will be on this site? I love her dearly and I want her to be happy in her new home so can anybody help PLEASE!!!

Huh!:omg: dont wori she`ll be okey.filipina are survivor.we have no philippine T.v and no filipina living around here.but i think am getting used to it.my hubby is always around everytime.:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
4th July 2007, 13:25
Hello Markie,

Welcome to this site. Dont u worry! Which part of Davao she live? because i had been there many times.

gWaPito
4th July 2007, 16:45
hi Mrs Daddy That is all Gemma wants, my Love. That, she has now and beyond! that is our pledge to eachother. She's truely wonderful Regards Mark

gWaPito
4th July 2007, 16:53
hi, she's from the province of st nino, we have business in lanang, I spent 3 months of last year their. Our plan is to stay here for 5years have kids, build up savings then go back to live 'happily ever after' thats our 'goal' Thx for taking the time to reply Regards Mark

eljean
4th July 2007, 18:26
hello dear im from davao :D

scotsfiancee
4th July 2007, 18:34
Most of the members here are from Davao,a place which is full of Quine's ladies ...

then next is CDO :D

Mrs Daddy
4th July 2007, 20:49
Most of the members here are from Davao,a place which is full of Quine's ladies ...

then next is CDO :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
4th July 2007, 22:08
Hiya Markie... do what TJ did he said hello to Filipina he pass by and told them that im coming soon... he even discover Filipino shop make sure i wont miss Fil food.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
5th July 2007, 00:47
Thx for all your kind messages. 'tiger@tigress' Ive tried the stopping in the street and tesco's etc and the ladys I pick were all Thai!!!!!, they still give me their contact info after I explained why. By the way, what does 'CDO' mean??

gWaPito
5th July 2007, 00:59
Hi Eljean, at the moment she is living in panacan til she departs for the UK in 2 weeks. Gem has had the clearence visa for two months but she has had problems with getting reliable staff. So now we just employ mom dad sister and cousin with a driver and salesman. It's an accepted fact trust, where money is concerned is hard to come by.

mach
5th July 2007, 01:35
maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo: CDO means Cagayan de Oro

vbkelly
5th July 2007, 11:08
hello dear im from davao :Dhalu i am from davao too
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

gWaPito
6th July 2007, 02:33
Thx, as you've guessed I have'nt got very far on the CD ROM 'Learn Tagalog' Im still on the hotel chapter!! Ive mentioned to Gem about this site and she cant wait to chat to you all. I'll be collecting her from Heathrow on the 20th July. We will be spending a few days in London then returning home on the 24th. Gem got her plane tickets today and it's all very exciting for all of us (Gem's family & mine) once again, thankyou all for your support.

vbkelly
6th July 2007, 10:02
Thx, as you've guessed I have'nt got very far on the CD ROM 'Learn Tagalog' Im still on the hotel chapter!! Ive mentioned to Gem about this site and she cant wait to chat to you all. I'll be collecting her from Heathrow on the 20th July. We will be spending a few days in London then returning home on the 24th. Gem got her plane tickets today and it's all very exciting for all of us (Gem's family & mine) once again, thankyou all for your support.
have a safe journey gem and goodluck for the new chapter of your life both