PDA

View Full Version : Roma bussed in to beg, steal and sell sex

Dedworth
27th April 2012, 09:42
Romanian crime gangs are bussing hundreds of men, women and children into London ahead of the Olympics to flood the streets as pickpockets, beggars and prostitutes.

Penniless eastern Europeans are stepping off coaches in the heart of the West End already armed with maps showing them where to work.

They have been “allocated pitches prior to leaving their country and instructed to defend the pitch and work it for the money,” said Westminster crime reduction officer Claire Hardy.

Streets around Marble Arch are flooded with migrants sleeping rough on a scale never seen before.

Officials fear one of the capital’s iconic landmarks will be turned into a squalid campsite as the world descends on London for the Games.

Neighbourhood wardens are clearing groups of up to 60 Romanian rough sleepers every night from around Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Police discovered 50 women trafficked into the area to work as prostitutes. They also arrested four women beggars for using babies as young as three weeks old.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/316202/316202

Vermin :angry:

grahamw48
27th April 2012, 09:46
Time to ban Romanians from the country unless they have work permits....end of.

Sod the EU rules. :angry:

Bluebirdjones
27th April 2012, 10:14
Years ago I got stranded on the Turkish/Bulgaria border (a long story), trying to make my way to Bourgas.

So, after a while at the border post, I negotiated with a Romanian bus driver to give me a lift to Bourgas, for the princely sum of $5, as he was heading north, back home to Romania.

So, I board the bus ….. which was kitted out as a mobile brothel, and was transporting about 30 Romanian prostitutes back home for a bit of “R & R” after an arduous tour of duty in Istanbul.

…..an interesting 3 hour journey to say the least, the highlight being when the border guards were offered certain inducements not to search the bus and their luggage.

bigmarco
27th April 2012, 17:16
Time to ban Romanians from the country unless they have work permits....end of.

Sod the EU rules. :angry:
Common sense would say why would you let anyone in who has no job nor the means to support themselves when they arrive. But then again common sense doesn't seem an important factor when dealing with this scum. :cwm23: