PDA

View Full Version : Terrified Help

seejaa
3rd July 2007, 17:35
Im off to meet my hopefully future wife in QC next month and Im getting very very nervous not really about us meeting for the first time but the airport and city as Im a country Bloke and not that used to crowd any advice welcome.
We met 6 months ago and talk vertually every day if we dont chat we mail each other so Im really hoping this is going to work. She has already been turned down for a visitors visa so Im going there to prepose to her and have a holiday with her. then apply for a fiance visa. What Ive read about Manila Airport really un nerves me

eljean
3rd July 2007, 17:48
don't:D worry you will be fine.

Mrs Daddy
3rd July 2007, 17:48
same instances with me.hubby grew up in countryside and me in city.so its really two opposite world.i applied for a visitors visa first coz he said it will be very much daunting for him travelling 8000 milesfor the reason that he never travelled that far for his all life:doh but it wasnt progressive as it was denied we knew each other before about almost two years before we meet each other.so we really not got any choices but for him to visit me.on his first visit he stayed about almost two months and then it irritates him being in the city:doh but of course all i can do is to be with him almost 24 hours a day:Erm: and to you my friend dont be worry let the worrying worries itself.you`ll be find:xxgrinning--00xx3:Goodluck to you and to your girl.Bon Voyage!:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
3rd July 2007, 20:57
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Hiya Seejaa! welcome to the forum! Good luck to you and your GF! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
3rd July 2007, 21:24
What Ive read about Manila Airport really un nerves me

Just imagine Heathrow airport on a bad day and add 1000 security guards, you've got Manila airport. Honestly, it isnt that bad, and security is top notch, if not a bit OTT for my liking, but it stops any nonsense. You'll be fine. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
3rd July 2007, 22:02
Im off to meet my hopefully future wife in QC next month and Im getting very very nervous not really about us meeting for the first time but the airport and city as Im a country Bloke and not that used to crowd any advice welcome.
We met 6 months ago and talk vertually every day if we dont chat we mail each other so Im really hoping this is going to work. She has already been turned down for a visitors visa so Im going there to prepose to her and have a holiday with her. then apply for a fiance visa. What Ive read about Manila Airport really un nerves me

Don't worry Seejaa! Your future wife will never let anything bad happen to you, she will do all her best to make your staying comfortable and make you feel at ease. Keep smiling and everything will be fine! Goodluck!

andypaul
3rd July 2007, 22:59
Manila is ok and not that bad just needs a bit of refurb but then so does quite a bit of heathrow.

One thing a bout phill if you prefer the country life in the uk is that the people are very friendly and chatty as a whole. Far more like non city folk in the Uk.

Read up on this site and others, your be fine don't worry.

The one good thing about manila airport is compared to most brit ones is that it is fairly small so hard to get lost in.

KeithD
3rd July 2007, 23:48
It'll be just like home, terrorist, bombs, armed police :D

gWaPito
4th July 2007, 00:37
hi seejaa, like yourself the thought of flyin into Manila for the first time was a worry for me. Believe me their was no need! for starters your GF will make sure you will be safe, unless she's working inside the terminal she will have to wait for you outside across the road with hundreds of others! but dont worry about that. When you leave the terminal building head for the first letter of your surname on the wall, that where you will fine your beloved. Easy as that. Even the guards will help you for some change! Good luck

seejaa
4th July 2007, 08:27
Im feeling a lot better thanks to everyones help and not as nervous. Still a hell of a way to go though I mean the journey