PDA

View Full Version : Re-Booking PAL flights help :)

songz777
24th April 2012, 17:30
Hi chaps,
my main flight was cancelled and I had to re-book my PAL flight as the connections were now out of sink :( I rang up after two attempts to Manila and a nice lady said she had re-booked and resereved seats for the new times i needed, I will pay a re-booking fee when I arrive in Manila 1700 pescos,

BUT I cannot get them to send me a an email to confirm this. They will not issue a new e-mail confirmation as they say I have not paid the fee, I said how can I when I am in UK.

I feel very uneasy about arriving there with only a phone call as evidence that I had re-booked the the times.

Any advise on what I should do?
Or should i just not worry about it?

many thanks John

andy222
24th April 2012, 17:56
Welcome to the phils John.:doh. I had to reschedule but i went with cebu pacific. They were ok and emailed me with confirmation. As for PAL i would email them. Thats the only advice I can give you mate, Maybe one of the other guys can advise you more sorry.

lastlid
24th April 2012, 18:04
Hi chaps,
my main flight was cancelled and I had to re-book my PAL flight as the connections were now out of sink :( I rang up after two attempts to Manila and a nice lady said she had re-booked and resereved seats for the new times i needed, I will pay a re-booking fee when I arrive in Manila 1700 pescos,

BUT I cannot get them to send me a an email to confirm this. They will not issue a new e-mail confirmation as they say I have not paid the fee, I said how can I when I am in UK.

I feel very uneasy about arriving there with only a phone call as evidence that I had re-booked the the times.

Any advise on what I should do?
Or should i just not worry about it?

many thanks John

I rescheduled some PAL flights last year - different day - I paid by credit card. No problem as I recall.

songz777
25th April 2012, 18:22
Good news I got an email today Confirming my new time changes, well they at least gave me the outbound journey I have mailed them again to confirm how journey booking. Thanks for you support guys :)