PDA

View Full Version : Iremit exchange rate 68.70

bigmarco
22nd April 2012, 19:17
Went to Iremit in Kensington today and the Exchange rate was 68.70 which is the best I've had in a long time. Anyone had better recently.

Terpe
22nd April 2012, 20:40
Went to Iremit in Kensington today and the Exchange rate was 68.70 which is the best I've had in a long time. Anyone had better recently.

I generally use iRemit and have always found them to provide very good rates.
They change their rate twice per day, am and pm so always worth checking the rate before making the transaction.

I'm sure you already know that it's not just the exchange rate but also the charges that are applied that make the difference. iRemit's charges are pretty competitive especially when they do a promo

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
22nd April 2012, 20:52
how do we able to register

bigmarco
22nd April 2012, 23:35
I generally use iRemit and have always found them to provide very good rates.
They change their rate twice per day, am and pm so always worth checking the rate before making the transaction.

I'm sure you already know that it's not just the exchange rate but also the charges that are applied that make the difference. iRemit's charges are pretty competitive especially when they do a promo

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes your right about the charges Terpe. I think their charges are fairly competitive and as you mention, they've had a promo on for the last few months where there is a small reduction in the charge if you deposit using debit card.
Moy they have offices in London and Manchester but you can get more information online try here:

http://www.myiremit.com/uk.php

Leen
23rd April 2012, 00:35
unfortunately no iremit in Spalding so hubby uses moneygram only

Terpe
23rd April 2012, 07:36
unfortunately no iremit in Spalding so hubby uses moneygram only

You don't need to live anywhere near their offices. Everything can be done on the telephone or online. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just takes a few minutes. :xxgrinning--00xx3: