PDA

View Full Version : We live in Essex

stevie c
22nd April 2012, 16:43
Me & my beautifull fiipina wife live in Essex & would like to meet other Brit/Filipino couples :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
22nd April 2012, 18:45
get the train up to us for the weekend you two, be great to meet up

stevie c
22nd April 2012, 19:14
Thanks Steve i may well take you up on that in the summer :xxgrinning--00xx3:

HACHE
24th April 2012, 18:33
I live in Northeast Essex mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
25th April 2012, 19:10
I live in Northeast Essex mate :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hi mate where exactly in essex are you?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

HACHE
4th May 2012, 08:32
Hi mate where exactly in essex are you?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sorry for my late reply.
Right up in North East Essex, in Harwich, and you??

stevie c
8th May 2012, 08:56
Hi Hache im in Thurrock close to the lakeside shopping centre & the Dartford bridge.

Mr newbie
20th May 2012, 03:45
i went to a car meet near dartford bridge...arrr nightmare.....it was so foggy i couldnt see the overhead signs on the m25 :( whisper i went round and round for most of the night , i lost count of how many times i went back and forth over the bridge then back through the tunnel arrrrr:doh:yikes::bigcry::Cuckoo::crazy::cwm3::doh hahah uhm , funny place that dartford
never going to that car meet again.....no way hozay........:/ :icon_sorry: please god never let that happen again :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Mr newbie
20th May 2012, 03:47
oh i made it to the thurrock services
and then to the bluewater ...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr there are no clear directions there either for idiot like me.........im never going out again...ha (joke), bad night that one......:doh.....uhm ok sorry . i be quiet now shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bulong

iiMel
23rd May 2012, 10:39
Hello ^^

Nice to meet you, my dad was filipinos but I've never met him so i would like to meet over filipinos near me that i could talk and be friends with. or just general chat about the country and language. ^^

Me & my beautifull fiipina wife live in Essex & would like to meet other Brit/Filipino couples :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mamichrissy
3rd June 2012, 20:07
Hello there!! I also live in Essex (Billericay/Basildon) area. Would like to meet fellow kababayans too for friendship. :)