PDA

View Full Version : hello there..

kimmi
1st July 2007, 14:32
hi everyone, i hope u have a good day!

Im Kimmi, 25 yrs. old and a filipina..I was searching on the net on ways on how I can get a successful fiancee visa in UK and then i found this site..I am glad that I logged in and i do enjoyed reading threads here and of course I do hope that soon I'll be the one posting a successful fiancee visa too..This is really a great site!

Btw, here's my story..Ive met my bf on the net last March 17, 2007 and from then we chatted almost everyday using the yahoo messenger..and talked sometimes using the phone connected to the ym..
We also applied for a visit visa last May 2007 so I can go and visit Scotland for a holiday and since we havent meet yet we cannot apply for a fiancee visa right away and unfortunately my application was denied..We were really upset that time so we tried to look for another ways for me to be there..
When we look at the UKVACS requirements for the fiancee visa it says there that we need to meet personally, so he needs to come here in the Philippines since I was denied for a visit visa.

He will come here in August 6, for a 10day holidays..and we already booked at the hotels and planned what we're going to do..but still we dont have enough idea yet on what we need to prepare for my applicaton..

The questions we have in mind is these:

1. He will be here for 10days by next month, will it be enough to show as an evidence that we meet personally?
2. About the evidence of being together, like the pictures, does he really need to have pictures with my family members and with our engagement?
3. What is better, to marry here in the Philippines or in the Uk for secure aproval of my visa?considering the fact that he can only stay here for almost 8days and the processing for the civil wedding is almost two to three weeks because of the marriage license..
4. Will it affect my application for a fiancee visa because I have been denied for a visit visa before?
5. Is it ok if I apply for the fiancee visa let's say by September 2007 after we meet?and our relationship is only 6 months by then..is there any time frame a relationship should be before aplying for a visa?

These questions really makes us worry and since I do not have anybody here to ask about that..
I really need ur help in enlightening me and my fiance with this matters..

Anyways, Thank u to everybody who made this site possible..A big applause..It really made filipino - british relationship easier..Thanks and more power!

Desperate,
Kimmi

andypaul
1st July 2007, 14:42
Welcome Kimmi

1 There is no set amount of times you have to have met or a certain amount of days. But the more the merrier but people on here have only physically met for one holiday in the past and been sucessful so no reason you both cant.

2 Again they need to see picures of you together unless you happen to party with the uk ambassdor to the phillpines and use him as a witness.
Ones with families and friends are just iceing on the cake. But the only way they can say yes they have met is with pictures of you both together. So the bare minimum is pictures of you both together.

3 A finace visa is where you get permission to fly to uk and marry within six months, a spouse visa is where your both already married so you would be applying for thr former.

4 Shouldn't be a problem it has happened to others and they have been ok.

5 its a short amount of time and it maybe worth slowling down a little (you may need to sort all the paperworks out which may take longer than you expect).

Sorry for the quick reply im sure others will give more details on particular questions that they have more experience on than me.

Spend lots of time reading this site and petes site which ahs a link in the top right hand corner of the main page.

Good luck and hope you both together soon.

scotsfiancee
1st July 2007, 18:00

We also applied for a visit visa last May 2007 so I can go and visit Scotland for a holiday

Is he a scottish??:Kilt:

which part in scotland? :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2007, 18:02
Hi scots...long time no contact :-) mis yah!nag work na u?

KeithD
1st July 2007, 18:15
Don't go via Glasgow :cwm24:

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2007, 18:26

ooopsss sowi boss:D

KeithD
1st July 2007, 18:43
Boom Boom :yikes:

kimmi
2nd July 2007, 05:54
hi Andypaul,

thanks for the very informative reply..it really enlightens me, I will let my bf read all ur replies..thank u very much..

kimmi
2nd July 2007, 05:56

hi Winwin,

dont worry I will not go via Glasgow, thanks..:)

kimmi
2nd July 2007, 05:58

hello scotsfiancee,

yes he is scottish..he lives in Argyll and Bute..
what about urs?is he also live in Scotland?

scotsfiancee
2nd July 2007, 08:16
hello scotsfiancee,

yes he is scottish..he lives in Argyll and Bute..

:omg:

He lives on island :bigcry:, takes 5hrs from glasgow

KeithD
2nd July 2007, 08:59

You mean he was deported :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
2nd July 2007, 11:16

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
2nd July 2007, 12:47

is there something wrong living on an island?will it make any difference?

kimmi
2nd July 2007, 12:48

does living on an island in Scotland means ur deported?sorry coz ive not been there..:confused:

IainBusby
2nd July 2007, 13:23
does living on an island in Scotland means ur deported?sorry coz ive not been there..:confused:

Hi Kimmi,
Argyle & Bute is a region of Scotland and it's quite a big region, where in Argyle and Bute does he live? Anyway if he had been deported he would have been sent to England.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Iain.

briank
2nd July 2007, 17:43

Im Kimmi, 25 yrs. old and a filipina..I was searching on the net on ways on how I can get a successful fiancee visa in UK and then i found this site..I am glad that I logged in and i do enjoyed reading threads here and of course I do hope that soon I'll be the one posting a successful fiancee visa too..This is really a great site!

Btw, here's my story..Ive met my bf on the net last March 17, 2007 and from then we chatted almost everyday using the yahoo messenger..and talked sometimes using the phone connected to the ym..
We also applied for a visit visa last May 2007 so I can go and visit Scotland for a holiday and since we havent meet yet we cannot apply for a fiancee visa right away and unfortunately my application was denied..We were really upset that time so we tried to look for another ways for me to be there..
When we look at the UKVACS requirements for the fiancee visa it says there that we need to meet personally, so he needs to come here in the Philippines since I was denied for a visit visa.

He will come here in August 6, for a 10day holidays..and we already booked at the hotels and planned what we're going to do..but still we dont have enough idea yet on what we need to prepare for my applicaton..

The questions we have in mind is these:

1. He will be here for 10days by next month, will it be enough to show as an evidence that we meet personally?
2. About the evidence of being together, like the pictures, does he really need to have pictures with my family members and with our engagement?
3. What is better, to marry here in the Philippines or in the Uk for secure aproval of my visa?considering the fact that he can only stay here for almost 8days and the processing for the civil wedding is almost two to three weeks because of the marriage license..
4. Will it affect my application for a fiancee visa because I have been denied for a visit visa before?
5. Is it ok if I apply for the fiancee visa let's say by September 2007 after we meet?and our relationship is only 6 months by then..is there any time frame a relationship should be before aplying for a visa?

These questions really makes us worry and since I do not have anybody here to ask about that..
I really need ur help in enlightening me and my fiance with this matters..

Anyways, Thank u to everybody who made this site possible..A big applause..It really made filipino - british relationship easier..Thanks and more power!

Desperate,
Kimmi

Hello Kimmi,

Thanks I'm having a good day. Hope you are too.

Just a few extra quick comments regarding your original questions. I've just got my Fiancee visa for my indended, so here is what I discovered.

We too tried the "visit visa" route. Forget it, it will never work. Go for the Fiancee visa.

I would say probably yes. I had made two visits to the Philipinnes when I applied, one of 18 days and one of 14 days and that was enough.

Definately as many pictures of you two together as you can get. If you have any other pictures with your family etc then include them also. I would say the more the better.

But you also need to prove you are having a relationship. YM is great, but it's free, but unless you are logging all the sessions, then you have no record that they happened to show to the Embassy. The usual kinds of evidence they ask for is minimum 3 months phone records and letters showing correspondence between you both.

If he is only there for 10 days then I don't think you could get the formalities done in that time to marry in Phili, so looks like a UK wedding to me.

No, it should be fine. We ended up having 2 failed visa visa applications before we discovered this site, and we still managed to get our fiancee visa on our first attempt without any trouble. Didn't even need an interview.

Don't think there is any set time limit. Just whenever you think you are ready.

Good luck and hope you get your visa soon

regards
Brian

scotsfiancee
2nd July 2007, 18:42

The nearest airport is either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Or via Manc airport :omg:

is there something wrong living on an island?will it make any difference?

YES, no big shopping malls :icon_lol:

So if you really want to do a nice shopping you have to go to Glasgow :cwm38:

Im sure you will like his town, as SCOTLAND is the best place in UK

:xxparty-smiley-004:

winner
2nd July 2007, 19:47
hi just like to say slow down have a good think on what your doing you not know him well yet or he know you well do you know anyone in the uk y you in a rush to come to the uk for best for you is get to know him better and start wrighing letter has well this what the embssy look for if he working he can get 4 week holaday to marry you in the philppines and ealy next year you be ok cos your have all you need to get visa it be hard for you to get on now cos to many paper work to do good luck any way

aug06_2006
2nd July 2007, 19:50
Hi Kimmi,

Kumusta? Which part of Phils. did u live? I just wanna share to you about my experienced. I met my fianc'e in person last year we stayed together 2 weeks. We took photos me and him,friends and my family. We had a sweet memories during his visit in Philippines...

Anyway, he kept hotel bills, plane tickets, phone bills and some expenses reciepts. We saved also our post letters, chat conversations and emails. I used an AGENCY during my fiancee visa application..I recieved my fiancee visa { after just 6 weeks. } without interviewed na.

Now, I live with my fianc'e and we are both happy.. Our wedding will be this coming 2nd week of July.

Kimmi, I agree of BrianK his right GO FOR FIANCEE VISA.

kimmi
3rd July 2007, 06:22
Hi Kimmi,

Kumusta? Which part of Phils. did u live? I just wanna share to you about my experienced. I met my fianc'e in person last year we stayed together 2 weeks. We took photos me and him,friends and my family. We had a sweet memories during his visit in Philippines...

Anyway, he kept hotel bills, plane tickets, phone bills and some expenses reciepts. We saved also our post letters, chat conversations and emails. I used an AGENCY during my fiancee visa application..I recieved my fiancee visa { after just 6 weeks. } without interviewed na.

Now, I live with my fianc'e and we are both happy.. Our wedding will be this coming 2nd week of July.

hello aug06_2006,
thanks for ur reply and also for enlightening me..
Im living in Novaliches and u?on ur reply u said there ur fiance stayed here for 2 weeks, is that he's only visit here in the Philippines?how many months after u applied for a fiancee visa?and u think the agency that u got really helps?coz were also thinking getting an agent,would u mind recommending urs?and how much does it cost u?sorry for having lots of question coz I dont want to be denied again this time..
Btw,Congrats on ur wedding!Cheers!

ebony
3rd July 2007, 06:23
Hi Kimmi,

Hi there!
Just asking, when did you submit your application? I submitted mine on the 10th of May but till now , no result yet. :omg:
Im really worried why mine is late compared to yours and some others here in the forum:Brick::Brick::Brick:

kimmi
3rd July 2007, 06:33
Hello Kimmi,

Just a few extra quick comments regarding your original questions. I've just got my Fiancee visa for my indended, so here is what I discovered.

We too tried the "visit visa" route. Forget it, it will never work. Go for the Fiancee visa.

I would say probably yes. I had made two visits to the Philipinnes when I applied, one of 18 days and one of 14 days and that was enough.

Definately as many pictures of you two together as you can get. If you have any other pictures with your family etc then include them also. I would say the more the better.

But you also need to prove you are having a relationship. YM is great, but it's free, but unless you are logging all the sessions, then you have no record that they happened to show to the Embassy. The usual kinds of evidence they ask for is minimum 3 months phone records and letters showing correspondence between you both.

If he is only there for 10 days then I don't think you could get the formalities done in that time to marry in Phili, so looks like a UK wedding to me.

No, it should be fine. We ended up having 2 failed visa visa applications before we discovered this site, and we still managed to get our fiancee visa on our first attempt without any trouble. Didn't even need an interview.

regards
Brian

hi Brian,

thanks for ur reply about my queries it do really helps me and my fiance a lot..I am really disappointed when i've learned that I am refused for a visit visa, so that we decided that he should come here but because of his work he can only stay for 10days..and we're worried if he's stay will be enough for me to apply for a fiancee visa..re some of the documents since i already have all the requirements needed from him because ive already applied visit visa before and we only need to prepare my documents and of course the evidence that we've meet already..
thanks.:)

hilda_danao
3rd July 2007, 10:56
Hi Kimmi!
Did u mean you got engaged already without meeting him yet personally? or accept his marriage proposal thru internet after chatting with him for at least 3 months? i don't mean to be negative but i think it's better to meet him in person first. u can see some of his attitudes that u don't know thru chat like the way he react to things, etc... marriage is a very serious thing so it's better to know him better first. anyway sometimes love happens like a roller coaster so if you're already sure & when u apply for fiancee visa, i think it's better to state in the application form that you got engaged after he visited you. If he was really sincere, he should be the one who suggested to visit you and not you visiting him first. you know, filipina values....it's just a piece of advice & it's up to you. Good luck! :)

aug06_2006
3rd July 2007, 13:47
Hello Kimmi,
Have a good evening there..I just seen u are online here now. Can u add me to your ym? Lets chat! aug06_2006

aug06_2006
3rd July 2007, 14:28
Hi ebony,
I submitted my application last March 22...and then I got my visa May 03.
I understand u why u worried.. be patience!

Good luck

briank
3rd July 2007, 17:04
Hi there!
Just asking, when did you submit your application? I submitted mine on the 10th of May but till now , no result yet. :omg:
Im really worried why mine is late compared to yours and some others here in the forum:Brick::Brick::Brick:

We submitted our application direct to UKVACS in Manilla and it still took 11 weeks to process, so just be patient.

Brian

seejaa
3rd July 2007, 17:25
Strachur near Dunoon Actually and I moved here 7 yeaRS AGO AND LOVE IT:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
4th July 2007, 03:17
Hello Kimmi,
Have a good evening there..I just seen u are online here now. Can u add me to your ym? Lets chat! aug06_2006

hello aug06_2006,

ive just added u in ym, sorry coz i opened the forum just now..looking forward in chatting with u..
ur visa processing is really too fast, i hope when i file mine too it will be like that..:)

jmlbp
4th July 2007, 22:20
hi KIMMI!!!

well as for my situation...i got tourist(vacation)visa easily..i waited for 18 days the had it..basta lang complete lahat ng requirements,that would be fine.

am here now in Scotland for 6 days already...so will be here until december
coz for 6 months only.dunno what makes me enjoy here heheh but as long am with the man i love will be ok..but got fed up everytime he went a nightshift work.
kaya thankful i found this site..least can talk sometimes sa mga kababayan ko :)

jmlbp
4th July 2007, 22:24

hi scotfiancee:Hellooo:

where part u here in scotland:?:
sana can meet any filipina here soon coz got fed up sometimes hehehe

scotsfiancee
4th July 2007, 23:21
I'm in WICK :cwm3:, catching good fish :omg:

So your not that far in Edinburgh there are few filipinos around the city.

joebloggs
5th July 2007, 00:43
and i'm in sunny manchester, fishing out storm swept away scousers out of the manchester ship canal :D

KeithD
5th July 2007, 09:04
If you meet all the strict criteria of a tourist visa it is 'easy', but they statistically have the highest refusal rate of any visa in the Phil.

I never understand why the girls want them, and not a fiancée visa. What are you testing? It can only be the country, as if your possible hubby was decent, he'd visit YOU in the Phil, rather than dragging you half-way round the world.

If after he's visited you, you should know whether to dump him, or marry him, I can't see any middle ground for a tourist visa, unless as I say, you are looking to vet his house, parents, country, etc, which should not have any part to do with a marriage decision.....and this is also along the lines the way the immigration think.

kimmi
5th July 2007, 12:15
If you meet all the strict criteria of a tourist visa it is 'easy', but they statistically have the highest refusal rate of any visa in the Phil.

I never understand why the girls want them, and not a fiancée visa. What are you testing? It can only be the country, as if your possible hubby was decent, he'd visit YOU in the Phil, rather than dragging you half-way round the world.

If after he's visited you, you should know whether to dump him, or marry him, I can't see any middle ground for a tourist visa, unless as I say, you are looking to vet his house, parents, country, etc, which should not have any part to do with a marriage decision.....and this is also along the lines the way the immigration think.

hi Win2Win,
thank u very much for the reply it is really enlightening..being a member here really helps me a lot since I dont have nobody here around me to discuss my situation..
when we applied for a tourist visa, we only rely on the UKVACS for the informations and documents needed and since my bf has some medical problems that time we cant see any ways of meeting since it's one of the major requirements for the fiancee visa and now my bf is already cleared with his medical he will be able to come and visit here..
then hopefully we can apply for a fiancee visa afterwards..:huepfen024:

ebony
6th July 2007, 02:31
Hi ebony,
I submitted my application last March 22...and then I got my visa May 03.
I understand u why u worried.. be patience!

Good luck

THanks for the reply aug06_2006. Yeah I just need to be more patient. This visa stuff is really stressful...:doh:doh

ebony
6th July 2007, 02:37
We submitted our application direct to UKVACS in Manilla and it still took 11 weeks to process, so just be patient.

Brian

Hi briank. I did submit my application direct to UKVACS too (rufino bldng). JUst hoping waiting time wont take 3 months or more........
Thanks for the word of encouragement. I'll try to have more patience waiting...........:doh

kimmi
6th July 2007, 12:04
Hello Kimmi,

regards
Brian

Brian,

just wanna ask if i apply for a fiancee visa, will it be affected by my denied application of visit visa?hope u can enlighten me..

thanks..

IainBusby
6th July 2007, 12:14
I'm in WICK

I went to Wick once, it was closed !!!

briank
6th July 2007, 13:35
Brian,

just wanna ask if i apply for a fiancee visa, will it be affected by my denied application of visit visa?hope u can enlighten me..

thanks..

Hi Kimmi,

Not in my experience. I too had a denied visit visa application when I applied for our Fiancee visa. You have to mention that you had the failure on the form, but it made no difference in out case. We still got the Fiancee visa without any problems.

Good luck with your application.

Brian

hilda_danao
6th July 2007, 13:52
I still don't understand why some filipinas want to visit their internet boyfriend first by applying for a visitor's visa. no more pakipot, no more pamanhikan to the parents. it's so western...tsk,tsk,tsk... some filipinas have really changed now. if only internet wedding is legal.... :(

scotsfiancee
6th July 2007, 23:05
I still don't understand why some filipinas want to visit their internet boyfriend first by applying for a visitor's visa

Neither do i :NoNo:

She must be brave :cwm38:

kimmi
7th July 2007, 06:48
I still don't understand why some filipinas want to visit their internet boyfriend first by applying for a visitor's visa. no more pakipot, no more pamanhikan to the parents. it's so western...tsk,tsk,tsk... some filipinas have really changed now. if only internet wedding is legal.... :(

hi Ms. Hilda_danao,

just wanna comment about ur post that u can't understand why some filipinas want to visit their internet boyfriend first by applying for a visitor's visa, u also stated that there's no more Pakipot, no more Pamamanhikan to the parents..well,its a case to case basis and maybe the situation is different on urs which made it easier for u.. so i guess u'd better understand the situation first before u react.. what do u think?

btw, Im not commenting because I'm guilty its just I can't understand why u keep on posting that queries, I bet u're a teacher by profession..:rolleyes:

scotsfiancee
7th July 2007, 08:16
just wanna comment about ur post that u can't understand why some filipinas want to visit their internet boyfriend first by applying for a visitor's visa, u also stated that there's no more Pakipot, no more Pamamanhikan to the parents..

Explain more kimmi :Erm:
:D

Peanutz
7th July 2007, 08:46
hi Ms. Hilda_danao,

just wanna comment about ur post that u can't understand why some filipinas want to visit their internet boyfriend first by applying for a visitor's visa, u also stated that there's no more Pakipot, no more Pamamanhikan to the parents..well,its a case to case basis and maybe the situation is different on urs which made it easier for u.. so i guess u'd better understand the situation first before u react.. what do u think?

btw, Im not commenting because I'm guilty its just I can't understand why u keep on posting that queries, I bet u're a teacher by profession..:rolleyes:

Kimmi, I don't think Hilda means any harm with what she said, it is just a reminder of our traditional way in courting a lady in fil. Don't be bother by this things save your energy on sorting out your probs. Just chill up!!!

kimmi
7th July 2007, 11:28
Explain more kimmi :Erm:
:D

u'd better ask hilda_danao for further explanation..:Erm:

KeithD
7th July 2007, 11:55
We asked you :Rasp: :Cuckoo:

aromulus
7th July 2007, 12:41
MMMHHHH...........:rolleyes:

Handbags at dawn........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Where have I left the rest of the popcorn from last time.........???:D

Dammit its finished...:Brick:

Wait, don't start before I buy some more.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
7th July 2007, 21:30
oh dont worry, still got me handbag,, :D
i've not gone yet.. router at work is clear of all restrictions now for some reason :rolleyes:

I've been to the mid summer fair near where i live, we've been doing the usual games like duck the scouser, penny for the scouser, scouser in the middle, all fun and games :behead::xxsport-smiley-002::Hammer::action-smiley-060:

Peanutz
8th July 2007, 10:40
MMMHHHH...........:rolleyes:

Handbags at dawn........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Where have I left the rest of the popcorn from last time.........???:D

Dammit its finished...:Brick:

Wait, don't start before I buy some more.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have a bagful!No popcorn sharing!!! I will sit on a corner and just watch! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

silver13
8th July 2007, 20:53
Hi Kimmi

First of all I visited Anilyn first in the Philippines, I thought it was only right to see her and all her family before she travelled the 6000 mile to the UK I did not need a visa as I was there for just over two weeks. I had a great time and it confirmed that Annie was the girl for me and we got engaged.

I would say that you are rushing the whole process and this could cause problems with proof of a potentially lasting relationship. I communicated with Anilyn for nearly a year before I travelled. We spoke on a daily basis, either on the phone or internet and e-mail sending flowers and cards through the post etc in proper courtship style lost in the UK in the 50's?

Anilyn was able to get a Visitor Visa without any problem because of the ammount of effort put into the application, the photos, letters, financial stuff like bank statements etc, we put in more than requested to make sure they could see our relationship was working and that I could look after her financially while she stayed her with me for nearly 6 months. I took hundreds of Photos while in the Phil and all those of me and Annie where sent of in the application. This will take you a long time to assemble all the proof needed!

One important thing, if you are working in the Phil there is no chance of getting a Visitor Visa. Annie tried to visit her family in Switzerland a long time ago and was turned down because she had a job! Later when her work ran out working on San Roque Dam she was able to visit her family!

Annie is now back home in the Philippines where she has applied for a Fiancee Visa, we are still hoping for a positive response, we will keep you all posted as to the result. Deposited 23rd May 2007

I am hoping that The Bosses comment that What is she checking out? the country and house thing is not real :-) It was me that wanted Anilyn to visit to ensure that we was as compatable as we thought we was in our Internet Romance and 2 weeks together. Anilyn was everything I dreamed she would be!

When she arrived in the UK she was stopped by imigration for nearly 3 hours and I was contacted in the airport by them, asking what the purpose of her visit was, my reply was I wish one day to marry her and I wish to ensure that our love is real and lasting, you would not marry an English girl based on just phone calls would you? he said you have a good point and released her into my arms :-)

Take It Slow and it may help your case in the Embassy

Keep vast ammounts of records of your communication

Take lots of photos of yourselves together

Use the phone so that a record is kept of your chats, I know it is expensive but even if it is just to say I am on-line now or 15 minutes a day I use Phone Cards each day at work the number pops up on my Mobile phone bill as an inclusive contract number so I only pay the card fee

Anyway really your BF should be the one to visit you first, how can you tell if he is a good man? If I was your father I would be concerned about you travelling 6000 miles to someone who was a stranger to me!!!

Ok Good Luck

Ingat Ka Palagi

Paul

BritParasGirl
11th July 2007, 11:02
If he was really sincere, he should be the one who suggested to visit you and not you visiting him first. you know, filipina values....it's just a piece of advice & it's up to you. Good luck! :)

YEP:xxgrinning--00xx3: YEP:xxgrinning--00xx3: she is right if the guy is really sincere he should be the one who will insist to visit you here in the Philippines..anyways, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU.. and GOD BLESS! :)

BritParasGirl
11th July 2007, 11:08
Hello Kimmi,

wow..:D..can i too??? i will add you guys if it is ok..THANKS! :)

BritParasGirl
11th July 2007, 11:21
Neither do i :NoNo:
She must be brave :cwm38:

------------>*nods on agreement*
:NoNo:

hilda_danao
11th July 2007, 16:16
thanks to everyone who agreed with me. i didn't mean and i didn't point my finger in particular to kimmi although i have posted it in her thread. my mistake is, i should have posted my comment on a new thread. i was just curious and i wonder what their parents think about their decision. was it disrespect to them? or are they even concerned about it? philippines is not really known to most people here. they know nothing about our culture. most of them don't even know where in part of the world philippines is. We should at least be known for our good filipino women values. moreover, i don't think the relationship will end up in a good marriage if it's the woman who usually chase the man.
anyway, thanks to kimmi for guessing that maybe i am a teacher. a values education teacher maybe? but i'm not and i never wanted to. i have no job right now but i used to work in accounting in phil and im taking up computerised bookkeeping right now. also driving lesson. hope to get a job soon if got lucky with the help of God.
-:) Peace!!!

singkit
11th July 2007, 17:38
Wow!:yikes:This site is more exciting than I ever thought:Cuckoo: Pretty hot here, huh?:cwm23: I wonder what will happen next. But the3n I hope it will end up with sweet revenge...errrrr...I mean...sweet reconciliation between Hilda_Danao and young Kimmi:ARsurrender:. After all, it's just a product of misunderstanding???

For Kimmi, I know this is an unsolicited advice but I think you already read what you want to read, knew what you need to know and it's really up to you what to do as to whether you want him to come in the Philippines first (after all, he don't need a visa to come to Philippines if onlyh for a short visa e.g. 2weeks). But you may want to consider that if he visited you first... you have all these opportunities to show him who you really are in person, your families, our culture, our food. It's the best time to rediscover your rapport, chemistry and compatibility. I'm saying this because I had my first British friend to come in the Philippines and dude, he didn't want to eat any food we served to him. My mum is a good cook and it's insulting! He just want bottles of mineral water and fried rice in his entire visits. He didn't even spent a penny for my parents when we had our lunch at McDonalds:doh. Well...he did pay for my meal but...:Hellooo: he has to show off sometimes, atleast to my parents. He put me off and I never spoke to him again:Brick:

Btw, Hilda_Danao can I add you in my buddy list. I am interested on your Computerized Bookkeeping Course. I am an Accounting graduate myself and want to gain certific8 in that field from this country.
Peace men!Peace! :smileybigtmouth:Spread the love:luv4:

jmlbp
15th July 2007, 00:12
post ko rin dito.

hi pips!!!

just want to say thank you to that 2 filipina
na kasabay ko sa flight..sayang nga lang eh di ko nakuha any
contacts nila...

was my first time kasi to travel..
in an airport at doha need wait 6 hours for ouf flights going here..
been alone for a quite hours there.
t'was 2 hours more for aboard,these 2 pinay saw me sitting alone
and looked that i was worried..
so they both tried talking me..and said well no wonder kaya daw
i looked worried kasi first time ko. they convinced me to get well.
they both nice..and since they lived here in UK long years na rin.
i felt they want me beside me pero layo lang yung seats namin sa plane..
but when we arrived andun sila sa labas 'til i finished sa customs
naghintay sa akin..at sinabayan nila ako pagkuha ng luggage
'til dun sa paglabas namin.

kaya thankful ako for both of them coz i felt safe that time..
Felecia is the name of that other girl from bohol.
and didnt get the other girl name but she's from cebu..

THANK YOU so much for BOTH of you!!!

sana mapadpad kayo in this site,forums and page
para to say thank you personally.:)

jmlbp
15th July 2007, 00:15
I'm in WICK :cwm3:, catching good fish :omg:

So your not that far in Edinburgh there are few filipinos around the city.

hi again scotsfiancee!!

yeah,15 minutes lang away namin dito sa edinburgh
2 weeks na ako dito,di pa rin me nakakita any filipinos here hehehe
but i know soon i can :)
still homesick and feel bored sometimes..
and keep on try fighting sa weather here hehehe

scotsfiancee
15th July 2007, 07:42
Hi jmlbp,

You can pm me your ym id so we can chat sometime.
(Just tick my profile then you can see in the right side sending private message then that's it)

jmlbp
15th July 2007, 10:43
Hi jmlbp,

You can pm me your ym id so we can chat sometime.
(Just tick my profile then you can see in the right side sending private message then that's it)

i tried but i cant..
but can post here ..just add me up
dej30_pinkeyes my yahoo id
talk u sometime :)

aug06_2006
16th July 2007, 18:21
Hello kim,

I hope u r fine. tnx 4 ur offline messages..hope to chat u soon! ingat

aug06_2006
31st July 2007, 19:15
Hi Kim,

Have a great day! Where are u now?

aug06_2006
10th August 2007, 18:40
Hi Kim, how are u? Whats news? Whats up! Ok, u take care

kimmi
22nd August 2007, 05:58
Hi Kim, how are u? Whats news? Whats up! Ok, u take care

hi liza,

how are u? I am sorry if i wasnt able to reply to ur messages because ive got busy with my fiance's visit here..anyways, he goes home already and we've decided to apply for a fiancee visa as soon as we completed all the documents which we think is important..

Of course with all the infos and help we got to this site we manage to gather some of the documents..

I actually feel nervous now because we cannot afford to be denied again this time..

I have here a few questions:

Last May of this year, Ive tried to apply for a visit visa but unfortunately I was denied for that visa so my fiance come here for a visit and to meet my family and because we really love each other he proposed to me for a marriage..

1. can I still use all the sponsor's documents like mortgarge,payslips,bank accounts and others that we used when I applied for a visit visa?Since it is just only last May?and add a little more from June to August if ever..

2. during my fiance's visit here one of his camera was stolen on our way to the airport so we only have few pics left to us to submit to the embassy. I guess around 10 - 15 photos only..will that be enough?will i just put it into a small album?or just scan it and print in an A4 paper?

3. me and my fiance talked almost everyday on yahoo and email almost everyday but we dont have any phone calls using mobiles aside from the one which is using the computer..will it be ok?we do have a record of it..

4. Do i still need to make a letter of application?aside from the letter of support from my fiance?if ever can u help me to make a nice letter..

Pls friends I do really need help on this matter..coz I am afraid to be denied again..

Any replies will be highly appreciated..thanks so much..

fred
22nd August 2007, 06:22
hilda_danao

Quick question for you as you said that you was an accountant here in R.P.
If you were qualified to practice accountancy in the R.P,cant you practice it in the U.K?
Would you have to take further education in the UK before being accepted as qualified there?

aug06_2006
25th August 2007, 14:33
Hello Kim,

Magandang gabi dyan.. Thanks me fine..waiting of your updates hehehe! Well, I am glad for u both finally u met na in person.
Anyway, about your question

1. Maybe, u can still use all sponsor documents u had before. And do you know already about all requirements for fiancee visa right? Just follow it.

2. About the photos that will be enough..yes, put those photos in album and u need to scan it then print.......That was i did.

3. Save your chat conversation and emails in your computer. And print it
Take note, post letter is one important evidence also so u need to have that.....About mine before, we didnt had a phone calls but we did sent text messages.. receipts ( ORANGE PHONE BILLS).

4. Sponsor support letter is enough but if you want to make also yours its up to you..

Ok, hope you can get more help and advice here. Take care!

LEAHnew
5th September 2007, 04:41
Hi kimmi,

Happy Birthday:REDancedancer08::BouncyHappy:, We're not that much close but i saw below my page... alerting me someone's birthday here...May you have many more birthdays to come and May God Bless you always and your hubby...Goodluck...BTW my birthday is coming too:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Leah

Maria_2300
5th September 2007, 04:50
Happy Birthday Kimmi....I did not know its your birthday today!

Hi sis, tell me again when you come here in Makati. Looks like I will be away that time. I will be out of the country :(

pennybarry
5th September 2007, 05:32
That's great you met in person:xxgrinning--00xx3: as chances to meet him here first is impossible except for some reasons. The embassy also protects us in coming to a strange country.
You can update all your docs to lessen your worry:Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
5th September 2007, 05:47
Hi Kimmi... I have applied for a visit visa and got it after 2 weeks, no interview done. That was to satisfy the requirement for a fiancee visa that you have actually met. So it doesn't matter if he comes over or you go there. It is just that my documents are sufficient so i didn't find any problems. Now i'm sorting out my papers for the fiancee via...waiting patiently...

Maria_2300
5th September 2007, 06:57
Congratulations its me_iye...

Mich
5th September 2007, 07:46
hey Kim... now lang kita na welcome LOL... :Hellooo:

kimmi
5th September 2007, 11:58
thank u kukurokuk,maria,its me,penny barry and mich for the greetings..i hope the embassy ill be good to me this time..thanks again..

kimmi
5th September 2007, 12:00
Hi Kimmi... I have applied for a visit visa and got it after 2 weeks, no interview done. That was to satisfy the requirement for a fiancee visa that you have actually met. So it doesn't matter if he comes over or you go there. It is just that my documents are sufficient so i didn't find any problems. Now i'm sorting out my papers for the fiancee via...waiting patiently...

Sis, when are u going to apply for ur fiancee visa?

charlwill
5th September 2007, 12:53
:birthday: :xxparty-smiley-050: :birthday: :xxparty-smiley-050: :birthday: :xxparty-smiley-050:

Happi Birthday, Kimmi!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

kimmi
5th September 2007, 16:09
thanks sis charlwill!!! :)

aug06_2006
6th September 2007, 15:12
Hello Kim, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hOpE u will have many many more b-days to come in ur life.

Pepe n Pilar
6th September 2007, 15:34
Hi Kim.... I already applied for a fiancee visa last Mar and received a call from the visa office in Apr. All the requirements listed in the checklist was submitted except for one. It says there a divorce paper or annulment if it is available. If not, an evidence that it is ongoing. So it is very clear on the 2nd sentence that an evidence..... So i did....My docs are on hold until i submit that particular paper. I called and talked to the lady if i can borrow my passport for i need it and was told that i can. She asked why did i file my application for fiancee/settlement visa and i still don't have the annulment paper. I answered it is very clear in the checklist that an evidence that it is ongoing. It is very simple English......

kimmi
7th September 2007, 00:29
yes,i agree with u sis itsme_iye..ive also read that on the checklist,luckily i dont have a problem on that part..so what happened with ur application sis?until now it is still on hold?oh its almost 5months now..sorry for being nosy..

kimmi
7th September 2007, 00:30
hi sis liza,

thanks for the greetings..i just hope that this time my visa will be granted as my birthday gift..thanks again..take care..:)