PDA

View Full Version : Sugar bites the hand that feeds him

Dedworth
19th April 2012, 18:54
Apprentice star and Labour peer Lord Sugar has urged people not to vote for his party's candidate Ken Livingstone.

The peer defied Labour leader Ed Miliband by telling his 1.8 million followers on Twitter not to back the former mayor's bid for re-election.

"I seriously suggest NO ONE votes for Livingstone in the Mayoral elections," he wrote.

Mr Livingstone's campaign reportedly said the comments were no surprise since the pair "aren't that friendly".

Lord Sugar said: "I don't care if Ed Miliband is backing Livingstone."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17774186

:icon_lol:Interesting that these two big ego characters don't get on.

Arthur Little
19th April 2012, 19:23
Seems few can sweeten Lord Sugar ... not even Ed :smileybigtmouth: Miliband!

grahamw48
19th April 2012, 19:23
Funny I just mentioned to my son that we'd be better off with someone like Sugar running the blinkin country...in relation to that terrorist :censored:
we supposedly can't get rid of. :rolleyes:

joebloggs
20th April 2012, 00:04
I hope not Graham, i dont know how sugar has any money left, whats he known for, his amstrad brand years ago, now if it was Richard Branson that might be a different matter :rolleyes:

grahamw48
20th April 2012, 00:09
I think he has plenty of other business interests now...but yes, Branson might fit the bill too.

A whole cabinet full of patriotic people with some brains and balls would do nicely . :)

Dedworth
20th April 2012, 00:35
Sugar - I think he ran Totnum Hotspurs for a while and look what a success he made of that :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
28th April 2012, 18:41
Funny I just mentioned to my son that we'd be better off with someone like Sugar running the blinkin country...in relation to that terrorist :censored:
we supposedly can't get rid of. :rolleyes:I think he'd do a better job than Cameron and the other clowns from the past thirty years.

RickyR
28th April 2012, 19:18
Anyone with life experience would be better then career politicians, student union to MP to PM....

Terpe
28th April 2012, 19:37
Anyone with life experience would be better then career politicians, student union to MP to PM....

That's the biggest single problem with the majority of our politicians these days, both government and opposition.
They just don't have any life experience or in fact any real government or political experience.
I have to say that is evident from the policies that they dream up.
It's all parties.