najam abbas
16th April 2012, 09:26
hi nice 2 see u here,looking 4 good realation in future:hubbahubba:

Steve.r
16th April 2012, 09:33
Unfortunately, you cannot pick a relation, it is against the law :doh

Arthur Little
16th April 2012, 10:46
:anerikke: ... as the old saying goes ... you can pick your friends - but NOT your relations. ;)

Steve.r
16th April 2012, 10:49
:anerikke: ... as the old saying goes ... you can pick your friends - but NOT your relations. ;)

:icon_lol::icon_lol: maybe different in Pakistan? :Erm: :laugher:

grahamw48
16th April 2012, 12:08
Do we have any muslim members ? :Erm:

I see a lot of people who I can only presume are muslims, on the dating sites and Facebook, making 'approaches' to young single Filipinas (who I know to be Catholic).
I'm not sure what their motives are. :Erm:

Would the Christian Filipina be expected to change religions and then become one of the muslim guys' 'chattels'....expected to wear one of those cloaks just with eyeholes , etc ?

Are muslim men permitted to 'chat up' 'Infidels' ?

Just curious. :)

Steve.r
16th April 2012, 12:21
Happens all the time Graham, but who am I to say hypocrite ? When I worked in Saudi, the arab guys I worked with used to fly all over the world to 'sew their seeds' and yet they come back after being away and tell me that all 'western women' are prostitutes, slutS and whores.

I really hope that any sensible Filipina doesn't fall for a story of wealth and life of freedom from these guys... because I know the truth... seen it with my own eyes. :cwm23:

grahamw48
16th April 2012, 12:49
Well yes, hypocrisy is a lamentable weakness. ;)

Arthur Little
16th April 2012, 12:50
I really hope that any sensible Filipina doesn't fall for a story of wealth and life of freedom from these guys... because I know the truth... seen it with my own eyes. :cwm23:

Perhaps a thread like this one could be made a 'Sticky' :rolleyes: ... even if only for the sake of forewarning any :innocent1:, unsuspecting Filipinas to be wary of falling into such traps. :Erm:

grahamw48
16th April 2012, 12:55
I think we'd need to be careful we're not breaking any laws here. :rolleyes:

Doc Alan
16th April 2012, 13:32
What is a " realation " anyway ? Is it the opposite of a " false ation ", or a real Asian ? Could be Mr George G. Allah'sway has the answer ? :doh

Steve.r
16th April 2012, 13:38
:icon_lol:

grahamw48
16th April 2012, 14:03
What is a " realation " anyway ? Is it the opposite of a " false ation ", or a real Asian ? Could be Mr George G. Allah'sway has the answer ? :doh

I sent him a 'catnip mouse' for his birthday....never even got a reply. :cwm3:

Arthur Little
16th April 2012, 14:36
a real Asian ...

... in diametrically -and ethnically - being his neareast relation. :D

lastlid
16th April 2012, 14:39
... in diametrically -and ethnically - being his neareast relation. :D

I am lost here....:Cuckoo: :D

Arthur Little
16th April 2012, 14:48
I am lost here....:Cuckoo: :D

... :icon_sorry: ... just another of my :crazy: attempts at wordplay:

India's northern diameter being nearest to Pakistan (geographically bordering the latter in an easterly direction).

Think I'm right - according to the world map, anyway. ;)

lastlid
16th April 2012, 14:54
... :icon_sorry: ... just another of my :crazy: attempts at wordplay:

India's northern diameter being nearest to Pakistan (geographically bordering the latter in an easterly direction).

Think I'm right - according to the world map, anyway. ;)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: