PDA

View Full Version : Northern Ireland UK hello :-)

lykayu01
15th April 2012, 00:25
:-) hello everyone i have been here in Northern Ireland for a month now but still i havent met any filipinos seen some in belfast but no hi or hellos i just stare at them and smile but havent received a smile back well for me they look like filipino but im not sure maybe not thats why ... Want to also meet filipina spouses here so that we can be friends and can hopefully share some knowledge about the country places and the upcoming visa application soon :-)

Terpe
15th April 2012, 08:35
:-) hello everyone i have been here in Northern Ireland for a month now but still i havent met any filipinos seen some in belfast but no hi or hellos i just stare at them and smile but havent received a smile back well for me they look like filipino but im not sure maybe not thats why ... Want to also meet filipina spouses here so that we can be friends and can hopefully share some knowledge about the country places and the upcoming visa application soon :-)

Not living in NI so can't help. sorry.
It always takes time to settle down.
I understand how important it is feel relaxed and have conversation in your own language etc, but I would also suggest to try and find non-Philippines friends also, it can help a lot in understanding the changes in culture.
Hope you can remain patient. Good luck.