PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK TO MY SENSES --lol.ano daw!?

BritParasGirl
29th June 2007, 06:45
:D hello to all my ate and kuya here...im back here!!! i bet some of you guys here do not know i am a newbie here..i posted a thread in INTRODUCE YOURSELF once i joined in..and thank you to all my ate and kuya who welcomed me here.

i am so sorry i am not here always coz i was too upset to get the news that my "bugoy" :D will get deployed.. ok.. ok.. i posted a thread here wherein it says i will meet my "bugoy" this June..but as i have said he was called for 6-months deployment:angry::xxviolent:bigcry: and we are both too upset about it. everything are fixed, his civilian passport and other stuffs, but NOW we have to wait for his deployment to end :bigcry:... and it kills me not seeing him on cam.. and i get to talk to him twice or thrice a week..I AM NOT USED TO IT! coz when he was not deployed we always talk everyday..

i know i have to extend more my patience and understanding..i know now the meaning of being lonely..i know good things come to those who wait..sometimes i just get to sleep crying (yuck sa umaga dami muta! :icon_lol:)..it even breaks my heart that sometimes he's moody and get mad easily coz of that freakin' stress and will NOT talk to me..and when he says he was hurt, their convoy was hit, blah blah blah i feel like my world stops and crash down..:bigcry:

:smileybigangry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:I HATE DEPLOYMENTS!!! i wish tomorrow 6months is over..coz i can't wait to see my "bugoy"

--sorry i just need to vent.

i just wanted to share..this was our last conversation on cam..this was the last time i saw him..he make sure he talk to me in 1hour before he left for Afghan..he make me laugh doing his silly British Paratrooper Look..and yeah that's my bugoy ready to leave..:bigcry:...
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/itzALLaboutJ/cutecute2.jpg

hmm...now its time to read tons of threads to make myself updated..im a-ok now, i guess..im just going through deployment..i know i have to be strong too..i know we will both make it through..:)

and btw, i am suppose to work in Dubai but when i talked to him about it he dont want me to work there, the main reason, he dont like the place. SO while he is deployed i found another thing to do, to make myself busy. I will study 6month certificate course in care giving..:BouncyHappy:..it will help coz it will make me busy and not to think of the "deployment" thing and when course is over his deployment is over too.yipee!!!! and i will not even feel it and know it that time does fly by FAST. :D

i have to go now..thanks y'all for giving time reading..ahihihi..just feel to have some friends to talk to. :D

take care everybody!!! Godbless!!! :)

~jEan

KeithD
29th June 2007, 09:14
Can't you meet up in Afghanastan, I hear it's lovely in the summer :cwm24:

You're lucky you get to talk so often while he's out there, in the old days with out all this new technology, you'd be exchanging letters.

Luckily, Afghanistan is a lot safer for troops than Iraq, and I believe they get a decent break on there return.

joebloggs
29th June 2007, 10:58
6 months is not that long :yikes:, for years i use to visit my wife only twice a year usually for 2 wks and sometimes 1 wk :yikes:, even after i was married only went to see her twice a year, maybe thats why were still married :icon_lol:.. oh :cwm24:

scotsfiancee
29th June 2007, 13:53
Your in RED :NoNo: , i remember bigtombowski :icon_lol:

joebloggs
29th June 2007, 14:07
yes, and wheres he now :yikes:

:xxviolent

KeithD
29th June 2007, 17:06
I'm glad when folk phone the Samaritans Joe deosn't answer
:behead:

BritParasGirl
30th June 2007, 00:53
Can't you meet up in Afghanastan, I hear it's lovely in the summer :cwm24:

You're lucky you get to talk so often while he's out there, in the old days with out all this new technology, you'd be exchanging letters.

Luckily, Afghanistan is a lot safer for troops than Iraq, and I believe they get a decent break on there return.

:D:cwm24: meet in Afghan??? haha..if it is ok then i will go there to meet him..lol
yeah im lucky now with all this technology but sometimes when he have time to talk all the IM's are being retard :CompBuster: ...and the calls dont get in..:Brick:

BritParasGirl
30th June 2007, 00:57

:love::luv4::Dyay...i am always in red when i talk to him..sometimes my tounge get twisted and numb and even i want to talk i cant coz of my butterflies in my stomach...:D:love::luv4:

SOOOOOOOOOOO IN-LOVE:BouncyHappy::love::luv4:

BritParasGirl
30th June 2007, 01:43
mga ate..mga kuya..thanks y'all!!!

--just wanted to share im happy today...

lol..i got a new pic from him..lol
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/itzALLaboutJ/?action=view&current=6baq.jpg

Ugh! damn it! I MISS HIM TERRIBLY!!!
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/itzALLaboutJ/?action=view&current=mybaby2.jpg

i hate the day he let me took a pic of him from my webcam... --sorry pic aint clear.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/itzALLaboutJ/donedistancve.jpg

lol..alabshu all!

joebloggs
30th June 2007, 06:46
I'm glad when folk phone the Samaritans Joe deosn't answer
:behead:

:omg:
i'm, just wondering what a scouser is doing in wales :Erm:, no slums, no cars to nick, and where do all the users like bigtombowski and all the others vanish to, is it quiet on them hills where you are :Erm:...

have you seen the hills have eyes 2 film :cwm24:, have you invited users to your place in the hills, only for them never to be seen again :cwm24:

:omg::woohoo:

aromulus
30th June 2007, 07:33

Yeah..........

What happened to him???

There was a flurry of posts for a few weeks, and then.............. gone.

scotsfiancee
30th June 2007, 08:26
Dom,

He might be busy learning our native language :cwm3:

joebloggs
30th June 2007, 09:35
Dom,

He might be busy learning our native language :cwm3:

yes, i'm learning polish to, from a polish guy at work "Dzien dobry"
oh i thought you said new national language.. sorry :Rasp:

:D