PDA

View Full Version : A bit more about me!!

aug06_2006
28th June 2007, 15:54
Hi everyone,

I want to add more information about me. I came from Cebu where I lived with my grandma almost 2 years. Anyway, I met my fianc'e Mark last year Aug. 06,2006 in the FH website..I am so lucky I found him. He came to Cebu and visit us Nov. 06, 2006. And then we went to Davao City visit my relatives we stayed there just a few days..then after that we proceeded to visit my family in Bukidnon Province. Mark proposed to me Nov.12, 2006 in front of my parents:BouncyHappy: :love::xxparty-smiley-050:.

When I recieved my fianc'ee visa (after just 6 weeks) I got a problem because of my surname error. And I went to the CFO office to let them stamp my visa unfortunately they didn't stamp it. They just gave me advice that I will get another new passport and buy my plane ticket. After that I submitted my old passport with visa, new passport, photocopy of my plane ticket and explanation letter to the British Embassy. Then the embassy was released my corrected visa {after just 2 weeks}.

Fortunately, now I live with my fianc'e soon to be my husband. Masayang-masaya po ako :BouncyHappy: I live here in Stoke - On - Trent, Staffordshire.

tiger@tigress
28th June 2007, 18:07
Hi everyone,

I want to add more information about me. I came from Cebu where I lived with my grandma almost 2 years. Anyway, I met my fianc'e Mark last year Aug. 06,2006 in the FH website..I am so lucky I found him. He came to Cebu and visit us Nov. 06, 2006. And then we went to Davao City visit my relatives we stayed there just a few days..then after that we proceeded to visit my family in Bukidnon Province. Mark proposed to me Nov.12, 2006 in front of my parents:BouncyHappy: :love::xxparty-smiley-050:.

When I recieved my fianc'ee visa (after just 6 weeks) I got a problem because of my surname error. And I went to the CFO office to let them stamp my visa unfortunately they didn't stamp it. They just gave me advice that I will get another new passport and buy my plane ticket. After that I submitted my old passport with visa, new passport, photocopy of my plane ticket and explanation letter to the British Embassy. Then the embassy was released my corrected visa {after just 2 weeks}.

Fortunately, now I live with my fianc'e soon to be my husband. Masayang-masaya po ako :BouncyHappy: I live here in Stoke - On - Trent, Staffordshire.

:Hellooo:Congrats :Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
28th June 2007, 19:04
yehey:BouncyHappy: wheres the problem there?:Erm::D

KeithD
28th June 2007, 22:04
Stoke......birth place of Robbie Williams :yikes: .....nuke the place :icon_lol:

aromulus
28th June 2007, 22:56
Stoke......birth place of Robbie Williams :yikes: .....nuke the place :icon_lol:

Yup................ You have to be cruel to be kind...:NoNo:

But make sure you nuke the place while Robbie Williams is visiting...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
29th June 2007, 11:02

agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:, hes the only one out of take that who wasn't a manc :D