PDA

View Full Version : It's so nice to be back..

juvyjones28
9th April 2012, 00:12
Hi guys :Wave: I have just arrived safely here in England this morning. It went smooth from checking in at NAIA to UK Border at LHR. I had tough time saying goodbye with my family in the Philippines yesterday but at the same time I was very excited to see my hubby and didn't get much sleep on plane. It was raining and freezing cold when I arrived, Brrrr..:raining::freezin:

I lived here for 5 months in 2009 and since I returned to Philippines, nothing has changed really. I missed the cool breeze, clean roads, disciplined people (in most places), traditional british foods and ofcourse my hubby :lovecouple::cwm38:

Hopefully when the weather is good this week :pray:, my hubby and I will pop around London town, Brighton, Top of Boxhill and Windsor Castle.. wooo exciting :D I still can't believe I'm finally back to England after all the hurdles and at long last we are twogether again :Jump:

I've had one of the best days in my entire life today. I stopped for a moment , felt the cool breeze, closed my eyes whilst my hubby's holding my hands, mmmm perfect. It feels so great to be back :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave:

bigmarco
9th April 2012, 02:14
Welcome to the UK Juvy and good luck in your new life here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Kmg423
9th April 2012, 04:21
congratz to you juvyjones and wishing you all the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eyes O'Donnell
9th April 2012, 05:05
:Hellooo: juvyjones Good Luck with everything and God bless:)

joebloggs
9th April 2012, 06:59
:xxgrinning--00xx3: welcome back JuvyJones

my wife likes the weather here to :icon_lol:

lastlid
9th April 2012, 07:13
..... traditional british foods ....

WOW I wish Mrs Lastlid could get used to traditional British food...:icon_lol:

Welcome to the UK!

lastlid
9th April 2012, 07:24
...... my hubby and I will pop around London town, Brighton, Top of Boxhill and Windsor Castle..

I took my wife to London in between xmas and new year, she loved it despite how cold it was. I used to go to Boxhill as a kid with the school (geography field trip). Havent been to Windsor castle yet....but we did visit Buckingham Palace when we were in London.

Long while since I went to Brighton. But I imagine yo need to catch it on a sunny day, like a lot of our seaside towns.

Enjoy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th April 2012, 08:20
even when the weather is not good, its who you are with that makes it perfect, welcome back:)

Terpe
9th April 2012, 09:10
Hi guys :Wave: I have just arrived safely here in England this morning. It went smooth from checking in at NAIA to UK Border at LHR. I had tough time saying goodbye with my family in the Philippines yesterday but at the same time I was very excited to see my hubby and didn't get much sleep on plane. It was raining and freezing cold when I arrived, Brrrr..:raining::freezin:

I lived here for 5 months in 2009 and since I returned to Philippines, nothing has changed really. I missed the cool breeze, clean roads, disciplined people (in most places), traditional british foods and ofcourse my hubby :lovecouple::cwm38:

Hopefully when the weather is good this week :pray:, my hubby and I will pop around London town, Brighton, Top of Boxhill and Windsor Castle.. wooo exciting :D I still can't believe I'm finally back to England after all the hurdles and at long last we are twogether again :Jump:

I've had one of the best days in my entire life today. I stopped for a moment , felt the cool breeze, closed my eyes whilst my hubby's holding my hands, mmmm perfect. It feels so great to be back :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave:

Welcome back to the UK Juvy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It may be cool and grey just now but soon the weather will improve and you can enjoy our beautiful springtime

KeithD
9th April 2012, 09:23
Clean roads!!! :Erm: You sure you landed in the UK? :D

mikey73
9th April 2012, 09:23
welcome back to the uk
all the best for your new life here

mickcant
9th April 2012, 09:55
Hello:Wave:
Welcome back to your new home and your hubby :Cuckoo:
Mick.:)

Ann1984
9th April 2012, 10:25
Congrats Juvy... i am happy for you, and now you were here. :) you will enjoy the cold weather here at last. hehehe

grahamw48
9th April 2012, 10:50
Welcome back Juvy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th April 2012, 12:18
I had tough time saying goodbye with my family in the Philippines yesterday

It's always tough saying goodbye to loved ones ... :bigcry: That's very normal.

but at the same time I was very excited to see my hubby and didn't get much sleep on plane.

You would be! It's never easy to :NEW5: on a :airline: ... especially when you're :BouncyHappy: excited.

It was raining and freezing cold when I arrived, Brr .. :raining: ... nothing has changed really.

No surprises there ... :anerikke:

disciplined people (in most places)

:cwm24: ... where?

at long last we are twogether again ... :Jump:

... that's the MAIN thing! :lovecouple:

It feels so great to be back :D :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Wave:

Ahh ... savour every moment. :)

fred
9th April 2012, 16:00
didn't get much sleep on plane. It was raining and freezing cold when I arrived, Brrrr..

Stop it Juvie...Your making me feel home sick.

Steve.r
9th April 2012, 16:06
Welcome Juvy :Jump:

juvyjones28
10th April 2012, 23:21
Clean roads!!! :Erm: You sure you landed in the UK? :D

:Erm::cwm3::D:Wave:

juvyjones28
10th April 2012, 23:22
Stop it Juvie...Your making me feel home sick.

Awww :icon_sorry: Mod fred, hurry up go back to UK then:Wave::D:Cuckoo:

juvyjones28
10th April 2012, 23:25
Thanks Bigmarco, kmg423, eye o' donnell, mod joe, lastlid, steve, graham, mick, ate ann, mikey, boss keith, mod terpe, mod fred, mod arthur, mod steve.r for the warm welcome :D:Wave:

juvyjones28
14th April 2012, 23:04
So far we've only been to Boxhill, London Town and Denbies this week.. waaaa I was hoping to go back to Brighton but never mind, maybe when the weather gets warmer.:Wave:

lastlid
14th April 2012, 23:16
So far we've only been to Boxhill, London Town and Denbies this week.. waaaa I was hoping to go back to Brighton but never mind, maybe when the weather gets warmer.:Wave:

How was London Town?

laurel
15th April 2012, 08:54
Feels good doesnt it.....welcome back!!!!:)