PDA

View Full Version : a nice day

stevewool
6th April 2012, 18:12
well what a nice afternoon, into town we went and had free parking where my daughter works in the hotel so that was a good start, shall we have some salmon for tea, yum yum for later, walking round th shops just me and em was nice, some shopping looking at earrings and watches but none brought, into mcdonalds, dont know what come over me:yikes:, but it was ok, then got some eggs for the grandkids and me:), so all in all a nice day with us both being of work together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
6th April 2012, 19:55
indeed it was a nice day for us too,...we hate to be out today as everybody is in chaos everywhere,..we had a long sleep in which all the family needed ,..woke up at 11am just in time for brunch:D

Jamesey
6th April 2012, 21:20
We've had a very pleasant day too!

I got up and cooked pancakes with raspberries for breakfast. Then we went out and and had a nice long walk in the lovely sunshine, before heading home for a lunch of homemade lasagne with garlic bread.

In the afternoon my wife went out with some friends so my son and I did some jobs around the house, watched football and cooked a fantastic thai green curry for dinner.

Now I'm just relaxing in front of the TV, with my eye on a baker's hot cross bun that I'm going to have with clotted cream and strawberry jam.

What a great way to end a very good Friday! :xxgrinning--00xx3: