PDA

View Full Version : lotto

stevewool
6th April 2012, 08:29
who puts money on these things, lotto, thunderball, euro millions and so on, and if its not been won and the figure is very high do you put more on, add it up to what you pay out each month and would you be suprized, but then again you have to be in it to win it they say,by the way me and Em won the euromillions on tuesday, went to book the flights to the phils, but with only £2.60 winnings we decided to buy another euro for friday and spent the 60p on sweets:)

mickcant
6th April 2012, 08:46
I did a local hospice lottery for the last 6 years when working, 4 pound a month was decuted from my pay.
Never won anything:NoNo:

Do not gamble in any form now:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick:)

tone
6th April 2012, 10:25
Somehow we win something most weeks - think I can put it down to lady luck. This week in total £22 which made a profit of £10. I'll keep that in my lotto account and it will go back in...
I know it's luck and so for that chance of a win I gotta do it.

RickyR
6th April 2012, 10:35
It's essentially another stealth tax. Better off putting the money into premium bonds.

subseastu
6th April 2012, 12:25
I was actually thinking off premium bonds for some of my savings due to low interest rates. We had to take a step back from the lotto because as Steve says it soon adds up. Between the pair of us the wife and me where doing about £40 a month on lotto and euro millions!! Doing half that amount now.