PDA

View Full Version : Biometrics

raynaputi
4th April 2012, 09:39
For those who are wondering how the Biometrics registration works, this site http://www.postoffice.co.uk/counter-services/passport-identity/biometric-enrolment-foreign-nationals gives you the idea about it. For those who are due to apply their FLR(M) and ILR, you need to wait for the letter from the UKBA, after you've submitted your application, telling you that you need to do the biometrics and you are allowed only 15 working days to do it (I just got mine today after a week I lodged my FLR(M) application :Jump:)..Hope this helps! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

EBZ4InDRHiw

lastlid
4th April 2012, 10:41
Thanks Rayna. And a nice touch from the UKBA.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
4th April 2012, 12:38
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep, good link for an often asked question

stevie c
4th April 2012, 13:29
Thanks Rayna very usefull info :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
4th April 2012, 13:50
My wife just had to redo her biometics as she changed her surname to mine cost 38 pounds to get her residents card changed and another 20 pounds for the biometrics at the post office and the closest post office to us to have it done was cambridge

stevie c
4th April 2012, 13:59
My wife just had to redo her biometics as she changed her surname to mine cost 38 pounds to get her residents card changed and another 20 pounds for the biometrics at the post office and the closest post office to us to have it done was cambridge

Stevanage to Cambridge :omg:......That ia absurd surely they must make more post offices available country wide :NoNo:

alanp
4th April 2012, 14:09
Yes totally agree it cost me more as she went shopping while she was there as well :doh

stevie c
4th April 2012, 14:15
:icon_lol: My wife is the same Alan as soon as there is an oppurtunity for some shopping she takes it....But i can't complain because to me she ia a one in a million :icon_lol:

Terpe
4th April 2012, 17:28
Yes totally agree it cost me more as she went shopping while she was there as well :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Glad I'm not the only one :doh

metchiemae
11th November 2014, 19:59
Thanks it help a lot.
Since I am applying for my FLR(M)
My visa will end this 1st of Dec.
:smile::Wave: