PDA

View Full Version : name calling

stevewool
1st April 2012, 13:49
did anyone see the news the other night channel 4, there was this chap who had been arrested after the riots in london i think, he was taken from his car and put inside a police van, he had his mobile phone on record for some reason and what was recorded was abuse from this policeman, name calling because he was black. I may have missed so much but this person is so distraut and amazed how anyone could be treated this way, maybe hes having therapy too for being abused this way it seems, To me this is a quick way that someone is going to be rich the lawers and this person too,why have your phone switched to recording, i must do that if i get arrested never now may b some money coming my way if i get called a silly english man, just my thoughts dont mean to offend

imagine
1st April 2012, 13:52
theres been occasions through my life i wish i had been able to do that

Merry
1st April 2012, 15:26
hmmm...i think that would also be a good idea :xxgrinning--00xx3:to record what the "chismosas" are gossiping about in the office :D ....so when confrontations come, they can't deny it anymore :hubbahubba:

bigmarco
1st April 2012, 15:36
Think the copper concerned will probably be looking for another Job and the young chap is probably in for a tidy payout.
You can listen to the recording online and in all honesty I'm a little bit surprised and the Policeman. You would have thought that post the Tomlinson death which was captured on Mobile phone they would be a little bit more clued up. The majority of people are potentially walking around with a Camera/Video recorder/Voice recorder in their pockets and you just can't use the N word when dealing with Black people.