PDA

View Full Version : Hey, how are ya?

jaysv
25th June 2007, 00:55
Hey everyone, my name is Jordan born and raised in England.

Currantly I am living in London and I have just finished my A levels and if everything goes well I should be heading to university come september.

About me

There isn't much to me really, however I have usually used this one saying to describe me and my background;

"Filipino by blood, British by nature"

Generally I am a C/B grade student who likes to play games, likes to watch anime (and read manga) and also sketch.

I like spending time with my friends and generally having a good time.

Overall I always find myself shy about other people but I have been told that once I become aquainted with someone I tend to be more forward than most.

What I'm doing here

Since the end of my compulsuory education I have spent my life living the way I want, it is only until now that I am looking back and seeing what I could have done better and what I would like to do better.

My good friend Romano has always said that despite being Filipino I hang out with alot of people that aren't. I find that stupid and that I shouldn't disregard the rest of the ethnicities. None the less it is true I have barely a dozen friends that are Filipino and I would like to change that.

Well, thats quite alot about me. Nice to meet you all.

KeithD
25th June 2007, 09:35
This is a Frenchman >>>>>>:ARsurrender:

joebloggs
25th June 2007, 11:19
just watched bernard manning and friends :omg:...

his says his mate made a lot of money, putting reversing lights on Italian tanks in WW2 - sorry Aromulus :D :ARsurrender:

aromulus
25th June 2007, 21:54
just watched bernard manning and friends :omg:...

his says his mate made a lot of money, putting reversing lights on Italian tanks in WW2 - sorry Aromulus :D :ARsurrender:

Nothing I haven't heard before.

No need to apologize. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It only shows that there is all sorts of humour, for all occasions.
If I were to take offense of anything that was thrown at me during my life, I would lead a very sad life.:NoNo:
It works both ways.
I don't belong to the politically correct brigade, I call a spade ... a spade...