PDA

View Full Version : jailed for mocking muamba

stevewool
27th March 2012, 22:09
59 days for mocking by text, yes should never have happened but we all make and do silly things, a hard lesson taught for this 1 person, but what about others i ask myself, the people who are on tv faces shown and shouting death to this and that and i will kill you and so on, does it real matter what colour your skin is when you shout these words, it seems to me that it does, just a thought dont mean to offend anyone

Dedworth
27th March 2012, 22:53
Might act as a deterrent to other muppets posting vile stuff on these so called "social networks" you can see some of the stuff this moron posted by searching Stacey Tweets on Google and selecting images

stevewool
28th March 2012, 07:34
just heard it on the news ,dont even know what her said , i am not keen on these social networks, what my neices and newphews write well why is every othere word a f----k and more, just beyond me:NoNo:

Dedworth
28th March 2012, 08:01
just heard it on the news ,dont even know what her said , i am not keen on these social networks, what my neices and newphews write well why is every othere word a f----k and more, just beyond me:NoNo:

They ought to call them "Anti Social Networks" what with the infantile and abusive stuff posted by some users