PDA

View Full Version : driving and texting

stevewool
27th March 2012, 19:35
what t---ts drive and text, today i saw quite a few people driving ising there mobile and even sopme texting too, i must say its mainly women texting, but today topped it a big flash range rover, fast lane in traffic so doing about 50mph texting he was, hes the sort that causes accidents and when i pressed my horn at him all i got was a smile, :NoNo::NoNo:

stevie c
27th March 2012, 19:41
Damn right arrogance these people have for innocent peoples lifes, This really makes my blood boil & it seems the problem is getting worse than getting better:cwm23:

philuk
27th March 2012, 20:56
what t---ts drive and text, today i saw quite a few people driving ising there mobile and even sopme texting too, i must say its mainly women texting, but today topped it a big flash range rover, fast lane in traffic so doing about 50mph texting he was, hes the sort that causes accidents and when i pressed my horn at him all i got was a smile, :NoNo::NoNo:

your lucky all i got was two fingers, are soles

hawk
27th March 2012, 21:41
i saw some one driving and sexing once one guy giving the male driver a :censored:that was a range rover to you get to see lots from wagons been so high short skirts breasts better stop before i get to excited :laugher: