PDA

View Full Version : moving to the phils

stevewool
25th March 2012, 17:07
most of us dream it, some will do it others well they are happy with what the have , I dream it and are planning it too, but what about you, i have started looking a where i would like to call home , lots of places but have to consider all, Ems family and things for us both to do, yes near a beach would be fantastic, but lets be realistic, the price and how much to live per year and have you enough in the bank and what ever else you can think off.Heres a thought is there a way that some or even many could form a co,opretive, some sort of buying a lot big enough for many and just building a little commun, all chip in andi am sure there is enough of us with skills to survive, may never happen, may even cause a war between us, but if never tried then you never will know,

subseastu
25th March 2012, 17:45
Sounds like a hippy type Good life commun you're wanting Steve!! Wil lthere be free love as well!!!

stevewool
25th March 2012, 17:51
free love, nothing is free, just wanting a nice peacefull life, we all have earned it

Terpe
25th March 2012, 18:01
Sounds like a hippy type Good life commun you're wanting Steve!! Wil lthere be free love as well!!!

Steve's too young to be a child of the 60's :D

jonnijon
26th March 2012, 15:10
Only 7 months to go :Wave: :Sex: :olddude:

stevie c
26th March 2012, 15:15
Sounds good to me steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
26th March 2012, 17:24
Steve...If I can do it ....Anyone can!!
Stop worrying about it and get your arce over here man!(and your Mrs`s arce too!)

subseastu
26th March 2012, 17:54
free love, nothing is free, just wanting a nice peacefull life, we all have earned it

Very true Steve