PDA

View Full Version : Australia ships out more scum

Dedworth
24th March 2012, 23:00
Australia deports 'Silence Of The Lambs' rapist back to UK 13 years after brutal attack and yet we continue to dither over kicking out Qatada

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119286/Leslie-Cunliffe-Australia-deports-Silence-Of-The-Lambs-rapist-UK.html#ixzz1q4dsh3zD

"Australia has a ‘common sense’ immigration system, while human rights laws have turned Britain into a ‘retirement home’ for criminals and terrorists"

Sums it up nicely

grahamw48
24th March 2012, 23:09
I read somewhere a while ago that only 35% of Australians claim to be descended from Brits now, which seems a little sad.

hawk
24th March 2012, 23:40
there only getting there own back for all the criminals we sent over ther long time ago:laugher:

Terpe
25th March 2012, 08:23
Oz doesn't have it's hands tied by EU courts :ReadIt:

stevewool
25th March 2012, 14:12
Oz doesn't have it's hands tied by EU courts :ReadIt:

why should we, i have asked this before, what do we get out of being in europe, i think there is nothing we need from anywhere in europe, so just pull out,

grahamw48
25th March 2012, 15:36
Too many people on the gravy train now, plus generations of Brits brainwashed into acceptance. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
3rd April 2012, 19:55
This Aussie bloke has the right attitude

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/blog-with-derryn-hinch/silence-of-the-lambs-rapist-deported/20120323-1vouv.html

grahamw48
3rd April 2012, 21:00
Read it through....excellent attitude. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

They'll deport you for minor visa infringement, but commit a heinous crime and you can stay. :NoNo:

Sounds like they're heading down the same road as the UK. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
3rd April 2012, 21:03
My mate who's lived there for 20 odd years says there is the same creeping political correctness and nanny state attitude that we first experienced under Blair. I can't stomach that awful Welsh woman who's running the show - probably related to Kinnock

They do have a fairly robust attitude towards illegals and foreign crims though

grahamw48
3rd April 2012, 21:10
Like us, they've probably left it too late though.

Australian friends of mine are always cursing the Lebanese gangs there, and to a certain extent the Vietnamese.

These people are not going to suddenly blend into the host society, but will be a permanent thorn in the side.

We too have been letting such Trojan Horses in for years (Jamaican 'Yardies' for example). :angry:

Dedworth
3rd April 2012, 21:13
Like us, they've probably left it too late though.

Australian friends of mine are always cursing the Lebanese gangs there, and to a certain extent the Vietnamese.

These people are not going to suddenly blend into the host society, but will be a permanent thorn in the side.

We too have been letting such Trojan Horses in for years (Jamaican 'Yardies' for example). :angry:

Yes my man goes on about the Spics, Greeks & Lebs