View Full Version : england the welfare country

joebloggs
21st June 2007, 16:11
http://www.office-humour.co.uk/pictures/4642/
:D

was going to put it in the humor section , but its not funny :NoNo:

fred
21st June 2007, 18:03
lol..Im still trying to think of a way of getting incapacity benefit to pay my beach bar bill.

joebloggs
21st June 2007, 19:09
an old joke but still makes me :rolleyes:

Scouser claiming Child benefit

A scouser goes to the council to register for child benefit.

"How many children?" asks the council worker.

"10" replies the woman.

"10?" says the council worker. "What are their names?"

"Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne" she answers.

"What? They've all got the same name?" says the council worker, "Doesn't that get confusing?"

"Don't be soft," says the scouse woman, "It's great - if they're out playing in the street I just have to yell 'WAAAAAYNE, YER DINNERS READY' or 'WAAAAAAYNE GO TO BED NOW YER SOFT LAD!' and they all do it."

"But what if you want to speak to one individually?" asks the perturbed council worker.

"That's easy," says the Scouse woman "I just use their surnames."

:doh:cwm24:

KeithD
21st June 2007, 20:00
You've met my mate then? :omg:

eljean
21st June 2007, 22:34
well at least in england you can still expect something in return from your government after paying loads of taxes...not like on our homeland i could not see such an improvement in our government system still loads of corrupt politicians....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Chrisirene
21st June 2007, 22:42
well at least in england you can still expect something in return from your government after paying loads of taxes...not like on our homeland i could not see such an improvement in our government system still loads of corrupt politicians....:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

silver13
21st June 2007, 23:20
Yep Lots Of Taxes, but at least some of it makes the UK a nice place to live sometimes.

This poem cost someone thier job.

POEM EXTRACT

I cross ocean poor and broke

Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there.

Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, “You come no more,

We send cash right to your door.”

Write to your friends in motherland.

Tell them, “Come fast as you can.”

They come in turbans and big Ford trucks.

I buy big house with welfare bucks!

Britain crazy! They pay all year,

To keep welfare running here.

We think UK darn good place.

Too darn good for the white man race!

If they no like us, they can scram.

Got lots of room in **********! Could be anywhere!

Sad but true, people abusing the system cause problems for us in here making it difficult and expensive to get Fiancee Visa's etc The UK is not that big after all! Maybe I will move to ************ who ever is left can then work!!!!! :-) Maybe this should have been in the Rant Section :-)

silver13
21st June 2007, 23:23
Oh before I get told off, a lot of British Nationals scam the welfare system too, probably a lot more than any Immigrant? Who is the bigger problem to the UK? I do not know, but anyone deliberatley scamming the system should be removed from all benefits!!

bornatbirth
22nd June 2007, 00:24
i would stop all benefits full stop!theres more people wasting our money here than foreigners living here.
by the the way £500 for a visa is cheap u do get a gf/wife for it,what else would u spend it on?

joebloggs
22nd June 2007, 07:27
£500 is cheap, wait til you have to pay for FLR , ILR and citizenship, if you have to pay for these then its only about £2000 :D

oh i would rather my wife just needed an ID paper and not even a passport to come into the uk.. like some :yikes:

joebloggs
22nd June 2007, 13:40
labours new immigration advertising campaign for non europeans

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/pictures/3046/

:NoNo:

fred
22nd June 2007, 14:27
Its not just the scroungers that worry me..
Bloody hard working foriegners are everywhere now..The buggers!
In London,my line of work is now dead and buried.. Bulgarians and Polish there now working for 80 quid a day!! (and I mean working) Some are even accepting 40 quid a day cash in hand.. Thats like 1980`s money!!
Can you believe that ****?
Its just as well I dont have a mortgage to pay!!
Soon to be 6% BTW !! tut tut.
Where will it all end?

joebloggs
22nd June 2007, 16:08
i'll tell'ya where it will end for me .. on benefits :D

and i'll send the wife out to work, time she got a full time job :blacklistlazy:, having a baby is no excuse :Help1:

joking aside, :D, shes a doc, what the hell she working part time for and getting paid less that 1/2 of what a junior doc would.. crazy :Rasp:

KeithD
22nd June 2007, 16:19
You married your asylum doc? :Hammer::prosper:

joebloggs
23rd June 2007, 03:48
infact my wife did work in an lunatic asylum in the philippines as part of her intership, was the :omg: place she ever worked, she had to make sure that a guard was with her all times and the cell door was open.. really bad places,, :cwm24: