PDA

View Full Version : foreigners getting murdered

tiger31
15th March 2012, 19:28
after living in cebu for only a year and buying the local daily rag .I could,nt help notice that quite a few foreigners being murdered there also the low rate of them being solved .it was noticed that a few were commited by relatives of the wives trying to obtain money from foreigners estate .which is a reason i would,nt buy a property there in your wives name .if you rent your far less likely to be murdered as you cant pay the rent if your dead .so be very careful out there and be safe .most killings are done by guys riding scooters faces covered up etc so very hard to find the killers .life can be very cheap out there although i,m not put off returning just that you have to be extra carefull

grahamw48
15th March 2012, 19:30
Don't move to Angeles City if the murders make you nervous. :cwm24:

Arthur Little
15th March 2012, 20:30
you cant pay the rent if your dead ...

:anerikke: ... that's a dead certainty! :yeahthat:

Terpe
15th March 2012, 22:00
after living in cebu for only a year and buying the local daily rag .I could,nt help notice that quite a few foreigners being murdered there also the low rate of them being solved .it was noticed that a few were commited by relatives of the wives trying to obtain money from foreigners estate .which is a reason i would,nt buy a property there in your wives name .if you rent your far less likely to be murdered as you cant pay the rent if your dead .so be very careful out there and be safe .most killings are done by guys riding scooters faces covered up etc so very hard to find the killers .life can be very cheap out there although i,m not put off returning just that you have to be extra carefull

:doh:doh

jonnijon
16th March 2012, 19:28
:laugher::NEW3: