PDA

View Full Version : 7 wild dates in the Philippines

Maria B
14th March 2012, 17:37
Places in the Philippines that you want to disappear...

http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/escape/outdoor-adventures/7-wild-dates-philippines-890667

:Wave:

grahamw48
14th March 2012, 23:18
Interesting stuff.

Thanks for posting. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
15th March 2012, 01:35
:) thank u for viewing graham & ur welcome. Thought this might be of interest to some who want to visit Phils. :Hellooo:

lastlid
15th March 2012, 07:36
:) thank u for viewing graham & ur welcome. Thought this might be of interest to some who want to visit Phils. :Hellooo:

The Philippines has been blessed with great biodiversity, but evidently that biodiversity it is diminishing. It is important that it can reverse those processes, otherwise there will be not so much for the visitor to see. ( Dont get me wrong, I know that there is an effort being made ).

mickcant
15th March 2012, 10:13
Brought back some good memories for me thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Maria B
15th March 2012, 11:48
The Philippines has been blessed with great biodiversity, but evidently that biodiversity it is diminishing. It is important that it can reverse those processes, otherwise there will be not so much for the visitor to see. ( Dont get me wrong, I know that there is an effort being made ).

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

So far there's an effort being made. Been to this places except number 1 as this wasn't promoted way back 2006. I was surprised when this swimming with the butanding has become viral. I love nature & there's really a lot of places that has not been develop. (Not to mention when politics comes in):NoNo::NoNo: but it's good to reminisce all this places especially like me who misses Home. :Wave::Wave:

Maria B
15th March 2012, 11:49
Brought back some good memories for me thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

:Hellooo: mickcant.
You are welcome!:Wave:

lastlid
15th March 2012, 11:54
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

So far there's an effort being made. Been to this places except number 1 as this wasn't promoted way back 2006. I was surprised when this swimming with the butanding has become viral. I love nature & there's really a lot of places that has not been develop. (Not to mention when politics comes in):NoNo::NoNo: but it's good to reminisce all this places especially like me who misses Home. :Wave::Wave:

Yes. My opinion is that the Philippines bio diversity is a natural asset aswell as ecologically crucial. By careful management the Philippines can use it to it best advantage in terms of eco tourism / tourism.
You have some great environmentalists out there, Maria B.

Terpe
15th March 2012, 12:49
Another interesting post Maria :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
15th March 2012, 13:14
Yes. My opinion is that the Philippines bio diversity is a natural asset aswell as ecologically crucial. By careful management the Philippines can use it to it best advantage in terms of eco tourism / tourism.
You have some great environmentalists out there, Maria B.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::Wave::)

Maria B
15th March 2012, 13:15
Another interesting post Maria :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Salamat Terpe:D