PDA

View Full Version : Video on the Philippines

lastlid
13th March 2012, 22:30
A controversial video......is he completely out of order.....

"This is a video from an American staying in Cebu sharing some reasons why he hates the Philippines".

2nd video down.

Note. The video contains swearing so if you are under 18 or dont want to hear then proceed no further.

http://palaisip.blogspot.com/

lastlid
13th March 2012, 22:40
He is out of order of course, for the overtly negative approach and an excess of expletives.......

imagine
13th March 2012, 23:02
if if dont like it why dont he go back home yankee

shame the user has now removed his video, i wonder why

lastlid
13th March 2012, 23:06
if if dont like it why dont he go back home yankee

Imagine, since you watched it, it is no longer viewable - removed by user evidently.

Steve.r
13th March 2012, 23:11
Yes, what a plonka, (for want of a stronger description) the yanks have such high opinons of 'their' own country and anything that isn't the same as 'back home' is wrong (in their opinion) I worked with mostly Americans when I was in Saudi and they were just the same. They used to say 'this sucks, you can't do this...you can't do that' but then when you say to them, hang on, you are not in the USA now, they get all fired up and pee'd off. :rolleyes:

lastlid
13th March 2012, 23:14
Yes, what a plonka, (for want of a stronger description) the yanks have such high opinons of 'their' own country and anything that isn't the same as 'back home' is wrong (in their opinion) I worked with mostly Americans when I was in Saudi and they were just the same. They used to say 'this sucks, you can't do this...you can't do that' but then when you say to them, hang on, you are not in the USA now, they get all fired up and pee'd off. :rolleyes:

Did they also say goddam and then spit into a polystyrene cup?

I first came across some good old rednecks in Kuwait. It was an education.

Steve.r
13th March 2012, 23:16
Did they also say goddam and then spit into a polystyrene cup?

I first came across some good old rednecks in Kuwait. It was an education.

Yep!! :doh

raynaputi
13th March 2012, 23:31
I've watched the video before the user removed it..anyway, if he hated the Philippines so much, why did he let himself stay there for 3 & 1/2 years as he said?! :doh I think this guy just needed some attention..:rolleyes:

Good thing the Americans I've worked with before were never like that guy! :icon_lol: They kept on coming back to Manila like 3x or 4x a year :xxgrinning--00xx3:..although we hated that coz more stress and pressure for us..:icon_lol: We always thought they made business trips an excuse to shop and shop and shop in Greenhills! :laugher:

lastlid
13th March 2012, 23:39
I've watched the video before the user removed it..anyway,

Yes. My wife saw it on Facebook about an hour or so ago and alerted me to it.

Terpe
14th March 2012, 10:05
A controversial video......is he completely out of order.....

To be honest, although I watched the video clip I only managed half and then got bored with the content and irritated with the numpty
I was surprised he'd lived there for 3 years. With that kind of attitude I doubt he could make a success of life anywhere. Included USA

Most countries I've lived in have neither been paradise nor hell. Life is what you make of it.

I have to totally agree with you there Steve.
I used to do some part-time work in Japan called 'Hello' work. Just meeting, greeting and showing around westerners. Eventually I gave up on just one group of visitors. No need to say eh? Dreadful attitude, no GMRC at all.

They seem to display those same rude and negative behaviours wherever they go.

fred
14th March 2012, 16:27
Im a fililipino but I strongly agree with this guys. I am pissed of these comments complaining about what he is saying. That is our problem. WE DO NOT OPEN OUR MINDS ON OPINIONS THAT WILL HELP US IMPROVE OUR COUNTRY. I love Philippines but these things are true. LET US JUST BE OPEN MINDED. only smart people will understand this video and small minded Filipinos will just complain. I hate how TAONG BAYAN behaves today.

Can we send this to Mr. Presidents office? I tried but can't post the video, if you know how please do..... Mr Aquino please start working on these issues not on that stupid empeachment trial. We have to prove them wrong... it might take years but we can start now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gtpVjL59sA&feature=player_embedded#!

lastlid
14th March 2012, 16:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gtpVjL59sA&feature=player_embedded#!

Yes. Thats the one. Thought he had removed it....

Seemingly he also made one on 20 reasons why he loves the Philippines.

http://tropicalpenpals.com/blog/things-related-directly-about-the-philippines/20-reasons-to-love-the-philippines/

fred
14th March 2012, 16:49
I cant watch the video as my stupidbro connection will not load it...So lets call that bitch no. 21!

tanga
14th March 2012, 18:35
This guy is getting his 15 minutes of fame. I hope he posted the video from downtown, jerkville,USA

fluentlee
14th March 2012, 22:23
Aww I didn't get to watch it, can somebody type out a transcript of some sort? I want to know what he said :(

Lee

lastlid
14th March 2012, 22:29
Aww I didn't get to watch it, can somebody type out a transcript of some sort? I want to know what he said :(

Lee

This one works......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gtpVjL59sA&feature=player_embedded#

it contains swearing....

tanga
15th March 2012, 17:30
ABS CBN's bandila,late night news programme featured an edited snip of the video tonight. The DOT and Presidential spokespersons commented. Apparently this guy is a student at the academy of film making in Cebu. His comment was that he was trying to forge change and was not running the country down.
Cant find a link on the Bandila site