PDA

View Full Version : Very Emotional

GraceAdam
13th March 2012, 21:06
Hello everyone here in the forum. :) I will be flying very soon and I will be using the Cathay Pacific Airlines because they offered discounts for the first time immigrants. Instead of PHP 46,000, I paid only PHP 31,000 ..(Php 15,000 was saved ;)

I started packing already hmmm I really love PIATTOS and I will bring Chocolate bars too. (I will give it to Adam's sister) am I allowed to bring the Piattos and the chocolate bars? (I will put it in the luggage..)

Adam told me that he will going to write each of my family member to assure them that I am loved, I will be safe and Adam will give me a happy life and so on.
and when I opened Adam's fb today, I saw the reply of my papa/father/daddy/ and it makes my heart crashed into pieces :bigcry::bigcry:

"Dear Adam
how are you? Grace will be there on saturday or sunday? and I want to tell you that I love my daughter very much and I want you to love her and take good care of her also.I am really sad that Grace will go to UK nobody will wash my clothes, nobody will cook the food every night and no one will have a duet with me when I sing and nobody will take my blood pressure anymore. It's ok for me as long as Grace is happy and I can see that she is very happy with you. Thank you for loving my daugther and for calling me papa."

wahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm the youngest and so attached to my papa but I'm not a papa's girl..I will surely miss my family (we're so close to each other):bigcry::bigcry:

thanks for reading. Have a good day ahead for Phils and goodnight for UK xxx

Steve.r
13th March 2012, 21:11
That small paragraph tells a beautiful story Grace. Your father loves you very much. :)

laurel
13th March 2012, 21:29
Grace, you obviously have a loving father, who also respects your fiancee.
Move forward with his blessing , and take some comfort that 21st century technology means we have easier access to stay in touch with our loved ones!!! even though its no substitute for having your flesh and blood with you , it can make the parting more bearable.

Many of us here have had to say goodbye to wives gfs etc...............i didnt se my fiancee for just over a year at one point..........skype etc email , made it bearable...so thats a blessing.

I wish you much hapiness in your new life .....hey and so does your papa!!

Best wishes
L

juvyjones28
13th March 2012, 21:40
Awwww I feel for you sissy:cwm3: Its very sad to be leaving all of the family and moving to the other side of the world. This is perhaps one of the hardest part in our lives but we have to deal with it. You're lucky you have a very supportive dad, It’s one thing for parents to understand what they’re supposed to do, it’s another thing for parents to process that emotionally and make that switch. They have to accept that one day, we will have to leave them to build our own future. It's normal for your dad to feel that way. First time I saw my dad crying was at the airport when I went to UK for the first time. It broke my heart, I'm sure that's how you feel right now. Think about you will be with your love and soon you will start a happy family so that's something to look forward. Try to spend the few days left with your family before you leave sis, sure they will miss you at first but we have the internet now and easier to get a hold of them anytime:D Happy days ahead! :xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1:

Bon voyage and amping always Grace :)

:airline:

lastlid
13th March 2012, 21:43
Some more good news. It is possible to buy Piatos here. At least, we have them on the Isle of Man, so I guess there is a fair chance you can get them in Kent.

Boy Bawang also.

raynaputi
13th March 2012, 21:44
I remember, I was like that too before I left Manila..I would cry every night the week before I left. I didn't even want to go out of the house so I could be with my whole family all the time. My parents and grandparents would always tell me that they love me very much and would support and be happy for me all the time. My whole family welcomed Keith with their arms wide open and they always tell him to make me happy and take care of me all the time.

I know it's heartbreaking leaving them, but Facebook, YM, Skype, and other means of communication are very helpful to bridge the great distance. I still cry from time to time whenever I miss them. My mom says my papa sometimes cry too whenever he misses me, and then that makes me cry more..haha :icon_lol:

Don't worry Grace, everything will be fine and we wish you all the happiness.. :heartshape1:

imagine
13th March 2012, 21:49
touching :bigcry:

juvyjones28
13th March 2012, 21:54
You can bring any dry foods you want, I'm thinking of bringing 20 packs of maggi magic sarap when I fly to UK. :icon_lol:

fluentlee
13th March 2012, 22:00
Your father's message got me very emotional as well Grace for an entirely different reason :(

My family doesn't know about my engagement, and I want to keep it that way because if they find out, they will try to stop me from being with my love. I just pray that one day, my family will learn to accept my decisions, and to realize that being with Steve is the best decision I've made in my life.

God bless your father, God bless you Grace and keep us posted okay friend? Chat with you soon!

Lee

Moy
13th March 2012, 22:04
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
13th March 2012, 22:15
Hello everyone here in the forum. :) I will be flying very soon and I will be using the Cathay Pacific Airlines because they offered discounts for the first time immigrants. Instead of PHP 46,000, I paid only PHP 31,000 ..(Php 15,000 was saved ;)

I started packing already hmmm I really love PIATTOS and I will bring Chocolate bars too. (I will give it to Adam's sister) am I allowed to bring the Piattos and the chocolate bars? (I will put it in the luggage..)

Adam told me that he will going to write each of my family member to assure them that I am loved, I will be safe and Adam will give me a happy life and so on.
and when I opened Adam's fb today, I saw the reply of my papa/father/daddy/ and it makes my heart crashed into pieces :bigcry::bigcry:

"Dear Adam
how are you? Grace will be there on saturday or sunday? and I want to tell you that I love my daughter very much and I want you to love her and take good care of her also.I am really sad that Grace will go to UK nobody will wash my clothes, nobody will cook the food every night and no one will have a duet with me when I sing and nobody will take my blood pressure anymore. It's ok for me as long as Grace is happy and I can see that she is very happy with you. Thank you for loving my daugther and for calling me papa."

wahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm the youngest and so attached to my papa but I'm not a papa's girl..I will surely miss my family (we're so close to each other):bigcry::bigcry:

thanks for reading. Have a good day ahead for Phils and goodnight for UK xxx

Yeah, that was a very emotionally filled post.
It's going to be a very glad/sad time for everyone.

I really wish you well. Consider yourself very lucky that your dad loves and respects you so much.

Eyes O'Donnell
14th March 2012, 01:19
Grace, evidently your father was a wonderful man who loved you :) God, you were lucky and I'm also very fortunate that my father has been very supportive too and thank you for sharing this :):xxgrinning--00xx3:
God bless and Have safe flight :Wave:

Marie
14th March 2012, 02:15
Grace....that was very touching...good for you because you have a loving father and he's supporting your decision ....wishing you happiness and best wishes to you and Adam....take care always

gladz
14th March 2012, 15:45
Reading your post Grace,brought tears into my eyes.It was really very touching for a dad to say that.

Goodluck to your married life.Stay happy.Remember,there is no happiness like togetherness!:)

GraceAdam
15th March 2012, 03:10
TO: Steve, Laurel, Juvy, Rayna, Imagine, Lee, Moy, Lastlid, Terpe, ate Lyka, Eyes O' Donnell and ate Gladys..

Thank you so much guys for your kind words. No one can replace the love of a father indeed! I am really taking my time now by spending it with my family! :)

Cheers to all of you! :) xx

febmary
15th March 2012, 08:18
Lucky to have a father like that, emotionally attached to you. He is a supportive loving father..Cherish the moment.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lykayu01
15th March 2012, 20:02
happy trip!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump: