PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

pinkdamsel5
20th June 2007, 12:48
Hello, newbie here, my name is Mona and I'm from Belvedere, Kent.I've been here in UK for 9 months and unfortunately, I didn't even meet a single filipino in our area. I want to have filipina friends here.:BouncyHappy:

kentish
20th June 2007, 13:15
Welcome pink, you are not alone.

pinkdamsel5
20th June 2007, 13:30
Saan ka sa UK? Desperate na akong makameet ng filipina, la pa akong namemeet dito sa area namin :bigcry:

tiger@tigress
20th June 2007, 21:51
:Hellooo: Welcome :Hellooo:

kentish
20th June 2007, 22:36
Saan ka sa UK? Desperate na akong makameet ng filipina, la pa akong namemeet dito sa area namin :bigcry:

dito ako sa medway.

Sailor_JT
21st June 2007, 07:29
Welcome pink lots of pinay friends for you around the uk you will find them for sure, have fun and enjoy hu

pinkdamsel5
21st June 2007, 11:43
Thanks everyone for welcoming me :BouncyHappy: I hope there are filipinas live near here at Kent. I got bored of staying at home really :bigcry:

gyle2007
22nd June 2007, 12:30
Hello ladies!

I don't live in the UK but a lot of my family do and I tend to visit UK than PI. There's a Filipino Festival being held in the UK, one I went to years ago was in Kent so I think they still do it there and I think it will be either this month or next month. My sister lives in Orpington Kent, send me an email (EMAIL REMOVED) if you want me to connect you to her so she can give you details.

[Mod note: Please, DO NOT POST email addresses on forum]

mach
26th June 2007, 03:49
maBuhaY & weLcome

cryingbaby
23rd July 2007, 20:52
hello pinkdamsel...im just living in swindon, about an hour and a half from your place..just arrived here 4 days ago and also looking forward to meet new friends...got a ym?anyway, hope to hear from you soon..dont be sad..:smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth:

Mrs Daddy
24th July 2007, 11:44
hi yeah! pinkdamsel,dont worry its not you only who hasn`t meet a filipina here.am almost 6 months na here but still not found filipina but life is like that just be getting used to it and you`ll be fine!:icon_lol: