PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all nice people all over the world...am i welcome here?

Les_lady888
19th June 2007, 16:26
Hello everyone...yes, I am new here. My bf introduced this site to me. I think it's a great site although for the meantime I cant think of any to ask.
Im off reading for now and maybe share some of my views too. Have a nice day to all!:BouncyHappy:

Mrs Daddy
19th June 2007, 16:41
:Hellooo:
hi yah les welcome

KeithD
19th June 2007, 16:59
We have a les on the forum? :cwm24:

Sailor_JT
19th June 2007, 17:15
Course your welcome check the posts and that will be obvious, welcome for sure

andypaul
19th June 2007, 18:51
Hi Les welcome to the site, tell us abit more about yourself and your boyfriend so we can get to know you both.

joebloggs
19th June 2007, 19:18
scouser keith they cannot be talking about you - nice people in the world, and are they welcome on here !!

and your reply :D, ya never stop do ya.. :icon_lol:

what about big bernard dying :NoNo: what will all the PC people do now ?? :Erm: ... end of an era...
:bigcry::bigcry: sad day for all the ANTI-PC people .. :cwm24:

aromulus
19th June 2007, 20:00
scouser keith they cannot be talking about you - nice people in the world, and are they welcome on here !!

and your reply :D, ya never stop do ya.. :icon_lol:

what about big bernard dying :NoNo: what will all the PC people do now ?? :Erm: ... end of an era...
:bigcry::bigcry: sad day for all the ANTI-PC people .. :cwm24:

I am sure they will talk ill of the dead...

End of an era... yup... Agree 100%

As he used to say... He wasn't racist... He slagged everybody off, in equal measures....

tiger@tigress
19th June 2007, 21:20
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum you will learn alot from here :Hellooo:

KeithD
20th June 2007, 10:00
As he used to say... He wasn't racist... He slagged everybody off, in equal measures....

So do I :xxgrinning--00xx3:....well unless you're a Manc, Welsh or French anyway :D

mach
26th June 2007, 03:41
maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo: