PDA

View Full Version : Any couples or filipinas going to Manila in next 2 weeks?

axis22
5th March 2012, 01:51
Hi everyone,

My wife needs to return to the philippines in the next few weeks due to family illness,unfortunately i can't go due to work committments.Is anyone flying out in the next 2 weeks that could accompany her on her trip from heathrow to manila to make it a little easier.thanks in advance.

david and rose

Terpe
5th March 2012, 13:57
Sorry to hear about family problem.
I can't help you personally, but I do hope you manage to sort it all out.

A similar thing happened to us. I contacted the airline and asked for some help.
This was Cathay Pacific, and they were most understanding. They did help my wife and even accompanied her at Hong Kong to make sure she made the connection correctly. They did not make any charges.

Maybe worth checking with the airline

axis22
10th March 2012, 20:57
Hi Terpe,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately we have had the worst possible news and Rose's father has tragically passed away after a short illness.
Its a very difficult time for everyone and we will both now go to philippines next week to be with her family for the funeral.

On a more positive note,if there can be such a thing at this time,today Rose bravely took her "life in the uk test" and passed first time.

god bless to all.

Terpe
10th March 2012, 22:01
Hi Terpe,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately we have had the worst possible news and Rose's father has tragically passed away after a short illness.
Its a very difficult time for everyone and we will both now go to philippines next week to be with her family for the funeral.

On a more positive note,if there can be such a thing at this time,today Rose bravely took her "life in the uk test" and passed first time.

god bless to all.

Condolence axis. Sorry to hear that.
I've been in those dark places plenty just recently, know just how it is. Stay strong.

Respect to your Rose, that was some powerful determination and a well deserved outcome.

God Bless to all there

Steve.r
10th March 2012, 22:31
Sorry to hear that Axis, my condolences also.