View Full Version : Hello everyone

Trefor
4th March 2012, 16:50
Hi :Hellooo:

I'm an English guy who met the love of my life in Dubai. She's a Filipina. We're currently looking at the various things we need to do in order to go through the marriage/UK residency processes. Meanwhile, my Emirates airlines are going to increase dramatically :-) I'm lucky to travel with work and can easily spend time in Dubai with my lady, Rosilita. :Jump:

I'm sure you'll see lots of questions from me soon. Right now, I'd like to know which is the best way to get out to Manilla around Easter time to meet Rosilita's family. Any hints and tips on best routes appreciated.

Trefor/.

juvyjones28
4th March 2012, 17:02
:meet-1:, welcome to the forum Trefor:Wave:

Terpe
4th March 2012, 17:45
Hi :Hellooo:

I'm an English guy who met the love of my life in Dubai. She's a Filipina. We're currently looking at the various things we need to do in order to go through the marriage/UK residency processes. Meanwhile, my Emirates airlines are going to increase dramatically :-) I'm lucky to travel with work and can easily spend time in Dubai with my lady, Rosilita. :Jump:

I'm sure you'll see lots of questions from me soon. Right now, I'd like to know which is the best way to get out to Manilla around Easter time to meet Rosilita's family. Any hints and tips on best routes appreciated.

Trefor/.

Hello Trefor, welcome here to the forum.
As you may know there are no direct flights from UK to Manila.

Where are you located?
A good many people fly to Manila with Emirates via Dubia.
I would have thought that would be a good route as you could fly into Manila together.

bigmarco
4th March 2012, 18:50
Hi and wekcome to the Forum Trefor :Hellooo:

Trefor
4th March 2012, 19:00
Hello Trefor, welcome here to the forum.
As you may know there are no direct flights from UK to Manila.

Where are you located?
A good many people fly to Manila with Emirates via Dubia.
I would have thought that would be a good route as you could fly into Manila together.

Yes, thanks Emirates may be the best option. I've not checked prices yet. I'm based in the UK, near Heathrow.

Terpe
4th March 2012, 19:04
Yes, thanks Emirates may be the best option. I've not checked prices yet. I'm based in the UK, near Heathrow.

Here's a link to Skyscanner, just one of the many flight search and comparison sites:-
http://www.skyscanner.net

Always worth a look :xxgrinning--00xx3:

smileyangel
4th March 2012, 19:36
Hi Trefor! :Hellooo:
:welcomex: to this friendly forum!

grahamw48
4th March 2012, 19:37
Welcome to the forum Trefor. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a look at Etihad too...good airline and good prices. They go via Abu Dhabi.

malchard888
4th March 2012, 19:52
Air China is another option via Beijing, they code share with Virgin so u can expect 4 star facilities and service even in cattle class

imagine
5th March 2012, 02:06
Hi Trefor, welcome to the forum :Wave:

Arthur Little
5th March 2012, 02:06
:meet-1: Trefor ... I see :rolleyes: there've been some promising suggestions to tide you over meanwhile. Goodluck to you & Rosilita, and :welcomex:

Eyes O'Donnell
5th March 2012, 02:14
hi trefor :Hellooo: :welcomex: here :)

Trefor
5th March 2012, 04:42
Crikey, what a welcoming bunch! Thanks for all the hello's and suggestions.

Lots of research to do...

mikey73
5th March 2012, 08:45
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo: