PDA

View Full Version : is it april fools day ?

joebloggs
18th June 2007, 20:51
don't know wether to :icon_lol: or :bigcry:, and she thought she was scotish !

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19253771/

the gov lets europeans into the Uk, and makes it hard for non europeans
but this is taking the :censored:

78 years she's lived here, and might be deported :cwm24:, what happened to the 10 yr rule, and another thing how the :censored: can you be a student for 10yrs here? where do they get the money from to pay the fees? :NoNo: another scam.. :rolleyes:

baboyako
18th June 2007, 21:14
well thats the scots for you... trying to save a few quid on a cheap u.s. passport :icon_lol:

:Kilt:

joebloggs
18th June 2007, 21:35
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

just told me wife, you can live here for 78 years, and they still want to deport you .. ! :furious3:

oh :cwm24:, bit like my mom, shes been here since end of ww2, what 62 years, and she said she would never go back to lithunania, she told me incase they never let her leave :cwm24:... after living under nazi's and then the russians came, everybody tried to get out.. looks like she was right not to leave here :icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh heck, iam i an illegal alien to :yikes:, if so, so are my wife and kids :omg:.. oh i'll better hide :xxparty-smiley-004: if i hear a knock on the door or just :ARsurrender: :cwm24::cwm24::cwm24:

andypaul
18th June 2007, 21:46
How did she Leave the country and enter austraila? What passport did she have?:Erm:

Did she have one of those scottish passports you could get as a kid from the tourist shop?

joebloggs
18th June 2007, 22:03
well ive heard of clamp down's but this is going a bit far..

well its one way of getting rid of scots :omg:

i can see the aussie gov starting doing this, deporting all them scousers crims back here :cwm24:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
19th June 2007, 10:27
there wont be many left in aussie land if deport all of them,just the scottish,welsh and irish.