PDA

View Full Version : sponsor

karenkeith
1st March 2012, 12:54
is it okei if the fiancee is sponsored by the family of the guy coz he can't pay for me but he really wants me to come there..he doesnt have a good job now

grahamw48
1st March 2012, 13:11
I believe yes, you can have joint-sponsors.

Someone with more knowledge than me will be along soon. :)

karenkeith
1st March 2012, 13:20
thanxx for keeping on answering my questions!!i appreciate that sir!!

grahamw48
1st March 2012, 13:30
Walang probleme.

That is what this friendly forum is for. (Try doing a search for 'joint-sponsor' here).

I know how helpless, lonely and frustrated you sometimes feel when so far apart. ;)

karenkeith
1st March 2012, 13:46
yeah it tores my heart..sometimes u cant avoid the feeling of heartaches when u know u can't do anything to help him in the hard times of his life..

grahamw48
1st March 2012, 13:51
I'm sure that if he knows that you love and care about him, that will be enough to give him the strength and resolve that he needs right now.

Try not to be unhappy, as I'm sure he wouldn't want that for you.

Men can move mountains for the love of a good woman. :)

karenkeith
1st March 2012, 14:01
very true!!

rusty
1st March 2012, 16:35
From the UKBA website, the immigration directive instructions Chapter 8 Section 1 & 2 FAMILY MEMBERS - MAINTENANCE AND ACCOMMODATION

5.1. Assistance from other sources

A couple or other applicant who is/are unable to produce sufficient evidence to meet the maintenance requirement may provide an undertaking from members of their families that those members will support the couple/ applicant until they are able to support themselves from their own resources. Third party support is not precluded from consideration under the maintenance requirements relating to spouses, civil partners, fiancé(e)s, proposed civil partners, unmarried partners, same-sex partners, children, parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives of sponsors who are settled in the UK. The caseworker will need to verify and assess an offer of third party support in order to determine whether an applicant satisfies the requirement that he/ she can be adequately maintained in the UK without recourse to public funds. The caseworker may request evidence (e.g. original bank statements over at least three months) of the third party’s assets.
It is open to the caseworker to ask a third party offering long-term support to become a joint sponsor and to give an undertaking (under paragraph 35 HC 395) to underwrite his commitment. Please see IDI chapter 1 Modernised Guidance “Public Funds” (section entitled “Maintenance undertakings”) for more information.

so it look like it OK to have joint sponsors :xxgrinning--00xx3:

karenkeith
7th March 2012, 12:37
thanxx so much!!!this will help..