PDA

View Full Version : job agencies

karenkeith
27th February 2012, 12:42
can anyone give me a proper agency for my hubby with a proper wage coz he ear 6.50 pounds per hour (5-8) is the only time the company can give to him..he earns less than 500 pounds every month..i wish i can help him..please give me some agencies tha is good for him..he was a sales manager before..:) thanxx and God bless..

karenkeith
27th February 2012, 12:47
i hope anyone could help me..we also wanna start saving money for our future plan but the kind of job he had cant help to make it right

Steve.r
27th February 2012, 12:50
We cannot recommend agencies. If your husband is here and has the internet then I am sure he will have as much luck looking for them as we would here.

How did he get his job in the UK in the first place? I do not think it is as easy as it sounds if he is contracted to someone.

karenkeith
27th February 2012, 13:03
he is not contracted..he works direct but dont have a proper wage..he lives in milon keynes..
he lost his job coz his brother doesnt want him to come in the philippines but he did..thats why he resigned just to see me again..

karenkeith
27th February 2012, 13:07
he apply jobs sometimes direct and sometimes through agencies but the wage is not good..he want to have a 12 hours job..

Steve.r
27th February 2012, 13:17
Is your husband British or Filipino?

If he is British, he can go to the job centre, look in local papers etc etc. If he is filipino, is he here legally and allowed to work full time? :Erm:

karenkeith
1st March 2012, 12:52
yes he is a british from milton keynes..he is a full time worker b4..:bigcry:

grahamw48
1st March 2012, 13:08
So sorry to hear that your fiance is having hard times (as are many here right now).

May I suggest that your fiance tries the sales job agencies (can google for them), as he could earn very good money if he has previous sales experience.

The best money ...commission-only, is earned by self-employed sales agents.

I had that occupation for many years.

He could try the Energy supply companies, as some of them will provide a basic salary plus commission and company vehicle too ('E-on' is one that does that).

The work will be hard, but the rewards are there.
Once he has some savings in the bank he may prefer to be 'employed' once more for purposes of visa application. Good luck to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

karenkeith
1st March 2012, 13:40
thank u very much for the good responses..i hope my fiance could accept this