PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Employment as Spa Manager / Assist. Manager / Executive Assistant

juliebauzon
27th February 2012, 02:24
Hi Everyone! I am currently looking for Employment as Spa Manager, Assist. Manager or Executive Assistant in UK. I hope someone can help me or refer me to a good agency. I would really appreciate your recommendations. :)

Steve.r
27th February 2012, 09:22
Hi Everyone! I am currently looking for Employment as Spa Manager, Assist. Manager or Executive Assistant in UK. I hope someone can help me or refer me to a good agency. I would really appreciate your recommendations. :)

I removed all your personal details and CV as we are not an employment agency. Posting all your personal data on an open forum is not safe practice.

The chances of getting into the UK on a working visa are almost zero, there are many posts related to this on the forum. Please refer to the UKBA requirements and read this post below for your own safety:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/36410-12-Characteristics-of-an-Illegal-Recruiter?highlight=

juliebauzon
27th February 2012, 10:46
Thank you Steve I appreciate it!

Arthur Little
27th February 2012, 20:04
Julie ... wisely, Steve has removed your personal particulars for your own good. ;)

Members' safety online, is of paramount importance to the forum's Administration & Moderators alike.

:sorry-2: ... apart from the fact that we're not an Employment Agency :nono-1-1: ... there is an ongoing dearth of job opportunities - in :Britain: as elsewhere - due to the current economic crisis.

Arthur Little
27th February 2012, 20:16
:) Nonetheless ... :welcomex: here; we hope you will decide to remain with us as an active member. :xxgrinning--00xx3: