PDA

View Full Version : impatiently waiting

Blueangel
16th June 2007, 13:38
My wife failed her interview last April 3rd 2007, we appealed and last may 25th she received a letter saying that the decision was overturned and they're prepared to issue a visa
Its now the 16th June, but has anyone been through the same situation?? How long did you wait for?
Salamat naman for your feedback :)

gracia143
16th June 2007, 14:33
My wife failed her interview last April 3rd 2007, we appealed and last may 25th she received a letter saying that the decision was overturned and they're prepared to issue a visa
Its now the 16th June, but has anyone been through the same situation?? How long did you wait for?
Salamat naman for your feedback :)

Been through a similar situation when I applied for a Visitor's Visa last Oct. 2005 they refused to give me one and did not even give me the chance to appeal. Just lucky my fiance is a Lawyer and he has a colleague who specializes on this issue. We had a long bout with the Embassy and we even took the matter to the High Court in London, they eventually decided to set another interview date for me and if my circumstances had not changed they promised to hand me the visa which they did. I think when they said they will, they sure will. More patience!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Blueangel
16th June 2007, 14:36
thanks gracia,i was getting worried no one will reply :)

tiger@tigress
16th June 2007, 15:32
thanks gracia,i was getting worried no one will reply :)

Add more patient......!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Blueangel
16th June 2007, 20:40
i'll try my best! :)

andypaul
16th June 2007, 22:17
You recieved a letter saying they will issue a visa, I guess you are waiting for the passport back and evidence? Or does your Wife/Girlfriend need to supply the Passport.

Best to politely enquire as remeber this issue is a million times more importnat to you than them.

A polite Email with all the revelant details asking what is the current situation at the moment etc may help get the wheels moving.

I know once i was waiting for something from our council for ages and after a quick phone call suddenly it appeared a day or two later.

Hope all goes well and your soon together.

Blueangel
18th June 2007, 22:47
ive sent the emails 2 days ago,just gotta wait....then again do u think i should fly over there to sort it out with em,face to face??

Blueangel
18th June 2007, 23:20
yeah just waiting for the passport and evidence to be returned to her....by the way i got a letter from manila which was faxed to the foreign and commonwealth office here on the 30th may telling me i need to send my passport....im so confused....:NoNo: