PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1

Blueberry
15th June 2007, 19:08
:Hellooo: Hoping for another win for the man of the moment LEWIS HAMILTON.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
15th June 2007, 19:58
Bunch of overpaid advertising puffs.....real men drive on the US circuits :)

Blueberry
15th June 2007, 20:20
LoL u not wrong about the payements they recieve in f1 but u sure are about real men driving the race ciruits in the us or (circles) nothing more boring than driving round and round in circles,atleast the circuits in f1 are abit more complicated at high speed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
15th June 2007, 20:36
:Erm: It's ovals, and you try doing 250mph in them, they are not allowed to go that fast in F1, the cars are slowed. And when was the last time you seen a 4-way photo finish in F1? They also use street circuit for 50% of races, and all teams have the same engine, unlike F1 which goes from Ferrari to Morris Minor.......and that's fair? :doh

joebloggs
15th June 2007, 20:43
borring :NEW5: :NEW5: :NEW5: would rather watch big bro :D

taking about races , nah not horses :D , anyone remember watching the gumball rally across europe ? it was on bbc1 with ruby wax, some idiot, crashed a whitte ferrari spider think was in lativa or lithunania,, that guy was me boss for 10 years.

:icon_lol:

KeithD
15th June 2007, 21:13
Ruby Wax was a guy! :yikes:

Mrs Daddy
16th June 2007, 22:20
:D that reminds me when hubby and i watching the formula 1 race but i end fell asleep.that kinda boring to me as well:NoNo: but i am much into big borther now as well.tonight hubby will stay up late till 1:25 am for car racing i end up sleeping on my own:cwm23: :NoNo: :omg: :furious3: :bigcry: :angry: :Brick: :cwm3:

KeithD
16th June 2007, 22:26
Strange that one of F1's employers said today that the cars are so sophisticated these days they are not built to overtake :Erm: ......hence racing in Indian file all the time. :NoNo:

Multi-Billion $ industry just for adverts driven in a line. :Brick:

Mrs Daddy
16th June 2007, 22:35
yeah it is strange :doh what can you say about that Boss keith:Erm:

KeithD
17th June 2007, 19:06
Anyone like to take a guess which century F1 will catch up with Indy & Champ and have alien drivers like this?

http://www.indycar.com/multimedia/build_photo.php?photo_id=56377&size=smlmed

http://www.indycar.com/multimedia/build_photo.php?photo_id=58372&size=smlmed

bornatbirth
22nd June 2007, 00:12
f1 already does have alien drivers,i think the body snatchers have already replaced them.motor sport is all about money the teams with the biggest budgets win ie they get the best drivers GAME OVER.
hmmmm a bit like football!