PDA

View Full Version : Brussels slams 'intolerant' Dutch website on migrants taking jobs

joebloggs
15th February 2012, 14:27
i set one up about scouser :rolleyes:

Brussels has warned that there is no place in the EU for an "intolerant" Dutch website that asks people to complain about jobs lost to migrants from Eastern Europe.

more here .. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/9082289/Brussels-slams-intolerant-Dutch-website-on-migrants-taking-jobs.html

Dedworth
15th February 2012, 16:00
More publicity for the intolerance campaign :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
15th February 2012, 21:00
Viviane Reding, the EU's human rights commissioner has attacked the website and, hinting at possible legal action, warned "intolerance has no place on our continent".

"Citizens of the 27 EU Member States should feel at home no matter where they decide to move. The website runs totally counter to these principles. It is openly calling for people to be intolerant," she said.

Intolerance or the truth :Erm: I'll email her if i can find her email address asking why the ECHR is protecting criminals and why have they not done anything about a legal right for your spouse to live in the same country as you and why we don't have a legal right to vote on EU referendums.

andy222
15th February 2012, 21:32
Good luck to the dutch fair play to them.