PDA

View Full Version : Visa for my love to visit uk?

songz777
13th February 2012, 19:12
Hi again,
I am visiting my love in June and all being well I would like her to come to UK for two weeks or so to visit my family and see our culture.
Question would she be able to come as a tourist, and if she said that it was to meet my family would that hinder the application for a tourist visa?
I noted that a visa is £76.
many thanks for all your helpp.

John

Terpe
13th February 2012, 19:18
My advice is to submit the application and try.
Nothing to lose just a few quid.

The key issue is that she needs to convince the ECO that her reasons to return to Philippines outweigh any reasons to overstay in UK

Of course she/ you need to be able to support the visit for the duration of the stay.

Go for it, make sure all is compliant and you just never know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
13th February 2012, 19:39
Thank you kindly Terpe :)

stevewool
13th February 2012, 19:40
a small price to pay for happiness

songz777
13th February 2012, 19:48
Why is it so complicated ? I would pay for her flights and stay and send her back home after 2-3 weeks wished the UK Immigration could read a sincere heart! Love ahhhhh honestly the power of life keeps you pursuing the one you love even with so much potential cost :) I will not give up! :) she is worth the fight for!

imagine
13th February 2012, 21:09
its the abusers that have caused it to be so complicated

Stephen550
14th February 2012, 00:25
Hi, my gf applied for a general visa for a six month stay, it was granted in 7 days,, it is possible, she does have a daughter who she will be leaving in the Phils with her parents, this is the only reason we gave for her returning, I did visit her for 21 days and stayed at the family home for 8 days, all of which was documented with photographes in our application, I think the main issue apart from your g/f returning is that you are able to support her while she is with you, although in the application they ask for 6 months bank statements I sent 12 months, send as much information as possible, paint the full picture, I think we submitted about 60 pages of information and pictures, my g/f is on the forum, Ann1984, she has posted a copy of the contents list of our application, this may help, it is not difficult just supply plenty of information... best of luck.

Ann1984
14th February 2012, 04:21
Hi again,
I am visiting my love in June and all being well I would like her to come to UK for two weeks or so to visit my family and see our culture.
Question would she be able to come as a tourist, and if she said that it was to meet my family would that hinder the application for a tourist visa?
I noted that a visa is £76.
many thanks for all your helpp.

John

Hello John, 76 pound that is the previous fees April 2011, since the embassy minister proposed the New Fees effective on April 2012, the visit visa amount of 76, it would be 78pound.

Here is the informative link, im sure it will help you a lot. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/news/wms-fees-feb-2012.pdf

goodluck:)

Anna

Ann1984
14th February 2012, 05:26
Please LOOK and READ this link.http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/35527-Hi-Stephen-from-Devon-gf-general-visa-granted-in-7-days.?highlight=stephen550
I have a contents posted on this forum, on how we successfully, build our application in short term visit visa with no interview.

I had also a TIPS for you, how i work:

1. follow what's written in the CONTENTS. inside the contents, that is how you working and filling the documents that look organize.
2. Be conservative the DATES, Dates you must be start from lowest number to the highest number of events. lExample ( money receipts, Bank statement, hotel voucher and receipts.chat log's) before you submit these to the ECO.
3. Explanation Letter - make a letter to explain to the ECO, much better made a letter every document you sent for them. to make them satisfied. what do you think?
4. Full Detailed of information about YOU.

5. Photographs - you use a glue to put photographs in a A4 size sheets. then take note the date. when you took the picture. it must be file good. same as i give you in number 2.

6. Application ID - see to it, the size are correct and fit to the box for the application form, http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/visa-photo-guidance.pdf

Guide to supporting documents of visit visa - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/out-of-country/visitors.pdf

VIP cost - P 1,800.00 for a especial treatment from the staff.

So had a possibility the ECO will be Happy.

Good Luck hope you be success like mines application.:)

aronbabev
14th February 2012, 12:19
Hello Anna dear..I might be Lodging my papers next week since its on its way..Happy valentine to you and your Mahal..:D

Ann1984
14th February 2012, 12:22
Thank you so much for the greetings. same to you us well.

Happy Valentines day to you and your Mahal :)

Arthur Little
14th February 2012, 15:48
:thankyou:, Anna ... for the details you provided in #9; I'm sure they'll prove a great source of encouragement to John, Aronbabev and others thinking of applying for visitors' visas.

Ann1984
14th February 2012, 15:52
Thank you Arthur, and Happy Valentines Day to you and to your Mahal:)

Arthur Little
14th February 2012, 16:06
Thank you Arthur, and Happy Valentines Day to you and to your Mahal:)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... and the same to you & yours. :)

songz777
14th February 2012, 20:10
More adviser please, but thanks to Ann for her tips and all of you for your input.
1. Chat logs? I use skype I speak for hours to my love on skype would this be a valid eveidence of our relationship? Or should we just do some old type chat to have printed proof?
2. Whe you say lowest numbers first what excatly do you mean?
3. How many of you have married your love and coming to the UK was her first time here, I mean she only met your folks on skype etc?

:) many thanks John

Last of all we may feel in love but after June we shall know for sure how much we really are in love ;) We are very honest and open and transparent in all we say and reveal to each other to compensate for distance. I think I know more about my love and she about me than I would have told a girl face to face here unless we were a serious couple!

raynaputi
14th February 2012, 20:38
try looking at Google for Skype history viewer..there should be lots of that..I just can't remember which one Keith has used..

stevewool
14th February 2012, 20:43
love is a very easy word to say and lots want to hear it too, but you will know the moment you both see each other for real, just make sure you have a hanky to wipe your eyes:)

raynaputi
14th February 2012, 21:32
try to install this http://www.windows7download.com/win7-skypelogview/nsrmyovp.html ..it's the one we used for the Skype history..it lists all the history types like incoming/outgoing calls and call duration, and chat messages :xxgrinning--00xx3: you just have to do a screen shot of it for your visa documents.

songz777
14th February 2012, 22:16
try to install this http://www.windows7download.com/win7-skypelogview/nsrmyovp.html ..it's the one we used for the Skype history..it lists all the history types like incoming/outgoing calls and call duration, and chat messages :xxgrinning--00xx3: you just have to do a screen shot of it for your visa documents.

Thanks ever so much for your help :) I will start to record our 2- 3 hour skypes!!

songz777
14th February 2012, 22:17
love is a very easy word to say and lots want to hear it too, but you will know the moment you both see each other for real, just make sure you have a hanky to wipe your eyes:)

Thanks Steve I will take lots of hankies :)

songz777
14th February 2012, 23:55
try looking at Google for Skype history viewer..there should be lots of that..I just can't remember which one Keith has used..

Hi again,
I just noticed I do have a skype History viewer it list all my calls on phone to my loves mobile, sim messages and time and cost duration.
My skype video has pamela skype log which shows all the dates of our video logs and audio logs.
I can print screen and save all this information.
Would this be satifactory evidence of our relationship?

many thanks :) John

imagine
15th February 2012, 00:48
print out and save everything :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
15th February 2012, 01:40
[QUOTE=songz777;339510]More adviser please, but thanks to Ann for her tips and all of you for your input.
1. Chat logs? I use skype I speak for hours to my love on skype would this be a valid eveidence of our relationship? Or should we just do some old type chat to have printed proof?
2. Whe you say lowest numbers first what excatly do you mean?
3. How many of you have married your love and coming to the UK was her first time here, I mean she only met your folks on skype etc?

:) many thanks John

Hello John, i read your post about your Q?

1. Chat Log's - you must record, the day you start spoke to your love. What i did to mine? i record Yahoo messenger,everyday. from month of March-November coz i apply on December 20. In everyday conversation it will recorded too that we use everyday to skype also.so, the Eco clearly understand that we use 2 messenger everyday.

2.Date- In a Dates and Months, when you filling every documents, it should be all uniform. for example in chat log's.. in chat log's when you record everyday your conversation, its very obvious you had a months and dates. (A.) so you start file from march 1....30, then so.. on months. all documents you submit to the ECO.

3. John, my deepest advise to you, don't marry a lady when you met her for a days. you not exactly knowing each other?? many happens in this times, marry then divorce, coz in chatting is a very big difference when you met her in real. take times knowing each other my best advise for you.

Ann1984
15th February 2012, 01:54
Hello John, is it ok you print off all chat log's,,,, in mine, i never cover sim cards, and phone calls, only chat log's everyday. this is an evidence how and i partner communicate each other.

Please use A4size sheets of bond paper. and use size for all documents.

Ann1984
15th February 2012, 01:54
Hello John, is it ok you print off all chat log's,,,, in mine, i never cover sim cards, and phone calls, only chat log's everyday. this is an evidence how and i partner communicate each other.

Please use A4size sheets of bond paper. and use size for all documents.

Lancashirelad
15th February 2012, 03:41
Hi again,
I just noticed I do have a skype History viewer it list all my calls on phone to my loves mobile, sim messages and time and cost duration.
My skype video has pamela skype log which shows all the dates of our video logs and audio logs.
I can print screen and save all this information.
Would this be satifactory evidence of our relationship?

many thanks :) John

you need to convince them it isnt a sham marriage, so lots of evidence helps. Alongside with chat logs photos together i sent 25 or so, phone bills, money transfer receipts, birthday xmas valentine cards, chat logs, i sent screen prints of yahoo cam to cam, letters, plane tickets hotel reciepts ect

songz777
15th February 2012, 18:28
you need to convince them it isnt a sham marriage, so lots of evidence helps. Alongside with chat logs photos together i sent 25 or so, phone bills, money transfer receipts, birthday xmas valentine cards, chat logs, i sent screen prints of yahoo cam to cam, letters, plane tickets hotel reciepts ect

Thanks thats great advise! I will gather my log book and build it each month with new data.

pinay4uk
24th February 2012, 04:43
hi ann! can I ask for your ym if u don't mind? I just wanna ask u about visit visa application but my case is quite different that's why I want to talk to u about it privately maybe u can give me some ideas.

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 04:56
OK i sent you Pm here.. :) no problem.

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 05:02
@pinay4uk i am waiting on ym. i show you my visit visa documents. :) i pm my ym id.:)