PDA

View Full Version : a newbie too

charitz
14th June 2007, 02:44
hello evryone :) . i am glad that i found this site and i know that i will learn a lot from you guys and maybe give a bit of my idea aswell. i am a filipina married to an englishman and we have 2 babies, a twin, in fact :D . i am still here in the philippines and hubby is in england.

hope i can get lots of help and infos in the future :D

prettyd30
14th June 2007, 03:22
Welcome to the forum Charitz! :) Would love to see you're lovely babies, you can post their pics at the gallery. Enjoy! :)

LadyJ
14th June 2007, 09:32
hello evryone :) . i am glad that i found this site and i know that i will learn a lot from you guys and maybe give a bit of my idea aswell. i am a filipina married to an englishman and we have 2 babies, a twin, in fact :D . i am still here in the philippines and hubby is in england.

Double the trouble, twice as nice! bless them:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome to the forum!

tiger@tigress
14th June 2007, 09:40

Hello Charitz... wow congratz for the twin.... and welcome to the forum surely you will get lots of infos here.... enjoy your stay :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: where in England is your hubby?

Peanutz
14th June 2007, 09:52

Welcome Charitz:Hellooo::D

aromulus
14th June 2007, 10:06
Double the trouble, twice as nice! bless them:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome to the forum!

Double the work too.............:icon_lol:

charitz
15th June 2007, 14:48
thanks everyone :) . will try to post some of my twins photos.

tiger@tigress, hubby lives in Middlesex

ebony
15th June 2007, 14:54
Welcome to the forum Charitz !!!!!!!!!!!!

mach
26th June 2007, 03:33
maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo: