PDA

View Full Version : Panic!!!!

prettyd30
14th June 2007, 00:13
Guys need help here. I just received the documents Julian sent me for the visa application but other documents such as plane tickets, boarding passes, hotel bills etc. proof that he came here to meet me were not included, he told me he kinda lost it. Do we really need this docs for the fiancee visa, what if he can't find it and provide this stuff what will happen to our application? What should we do?:bigcry:

gracia143
14th June 2007, 06:38
Guys need help here. I just received the documents Julian sent me for the visa application but other documents such as plane tickets, boarding passes, hotel bills etc. proof that he came here to meet me were not included, he told me he kinda lost it. Do we really need this docs for the fiancee visa, what if he can't find it and provide this stuff what will happen to our application? What should we do?:bigcry:

Hi Pretty! I know most of the guys are still in bed and am sure I'm the first one who got to read your post. Calm yourself down, ok? What I do understand is, even if he lost the tickets he still got one solid proof that he was really here as it will show on his passport. The Immigration Officer will stamp it before he can go through them, right? And yes, wait til the other guys read this I am sure they have loads of ideas to enlighten you. I am with you as I will be going through the same process very soon. Naa ka sa Davao ron? I-share sa akoa imong experience sa Embassy ha? I understand you have to come to Manila to submit the application personally and then have your finger scanned and your photo taken. Goodluck to you Pretty! I hope this will help ease a bit of your anxiety. Good day!:)

prettyd30
14th June 2007, 07:49
Gracia! Thanks kaayo ha... Are you from davao too? Anyways, I was thinking the same thing but I was just a bit worried coz most of the guys here submitted those as proof. Haaayyyy, I hope everything turns out well. Hopefully I'll be in Manila by the end of this week. I will update you soon. Thanks again for your concern appreciate it a lot... :)

KeithD
14th June 2007, 09:28
You should always keep everything, so kick him in the nuts for stressing you next time you meet :blacklistlazy:

gracia143
14th June 2007, 11:48
You should always keep everything, so kick him in the nuts for stressing you next time you meet :blacklistlazy:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm from Gensan pero naa ko dinhi sa Manila ron. Keep us all posted na lang and let me know og naa ka dinhi basig may time ko kitakitz ta if ok lang nimo. O sige Good Luck ha!

prettyd30
15th June 2007, 14:40
:icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm from Gensan pero naa ko dinhi sa Manila ron. Keep us all posted na lang and let me know og naa ka dinhi basig may time ko kitakitz ta if ok lang nimo. O sige Good Luck ha!

Cge kita nya ta diha. Will inform you when. Thank you! Ikaw na sunod so better prepare everything na. Good luck din! :)

prettyd30
15th June 2007, 14:43

Thanks Keith :D :D :D

ebony
15th June 2007, 15:40

Hi prettyd30.

When my boyfriend visited me first time, we were not aware about these receipts and tickets. He just threw all the receipts from the hotel, restaurants, etc..When I found this forum and knew that receipts are one of the proofs, we tried to retrieve the receipts by contacting his credit and savings bank. He asked for statement of account where payments and withdrawels made in the Philippines were indicated. He also contacted the travel company where he booked his e-ticket and asked for a new print out.

Luckily, I'm the type of person who dont throw away things quickly. I was happy to find some boat tickets (cebu-bohol-leyte) and our boarding pass (manila-cebu) in my bag.

Last month he came to the Philippines again. This time, I kept all the receipts. He smiles everytime he pass to me the receipts saying
"honey, here's another trash". I was sort of a garbage collector then. :bigcry: :bigcry:

As of now, I'm still waiting for the result of my application. We do hope to get the visa as we missed each other so much and hoping to be together again though we communicate regularly.

Hope you can do the same thing as we did and that everything will be alright with your application. Goodluck:) :) :)

andypaul
15th June 2007, 20:04
The passport stamps the major one.

Do you have photos together and with family and friends?

The CEO is more intrested in the fact you have met by beening in the same country at the same time (passport stamps) and that you have met in person (photos)

The others are just the iceing on the cake you should be ok

Also did your Mahal have E tickets?

prettyd30
16th June 2007, 00:22
hi ebony!

if i had known that the brown envelope (w/ the e-tickets, boarding passes and receipts in it)will be lost i would have done the same thing you did. All we can do right now is have his credit card statement scanned. did you personally submitted your application at the ukvacs have your finger scanned and photo taken? :)

Hope you get your visa soon... Take care!

prettyd30
16th June 2007, 00:32
The passport stamps the major one.

Do you have photos together and with family and friends?

The CEO is more intrested in the fact you have met by beening in the same country at the same time (passport stamps) and that you have met in person (photos)

The others are just the iceing on the cake you should be ok

Also did your Mahal have E tickets?

Thanks andypaul! Yap we got loads of photos and i have a photocopy of his passport including the page that has the Philippine Immigration stamp in it this was certified by his solicitor. Regarding the E-ticket it was included in the brown envelope that got lost I will tell him to call his agent and ask if he can produce a copy of his E-ticket. :)

scotsfiancee
16th June 2007, 20:53
To be honest my lawyer never attached any of these (plane tickets, boarding passes, hotel bills,meal reciepts, 200+ of our chatlogs and emails )

We only provide 19 documents including our pics.

Im sure you will have your visa soon. Goodluck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
16th June 2007, 21:56
Thanks andypaul! Yap we got loads of photos and i have a photocopy of his passport including the page that has the Philippine Immigration stamp in it this was certified by his solicitor. Regarding the E-ticket it was included in the brown envelope that got lost I will tell him to call his agent and ask if he can produce a copy of his E-ticket. :)

They maybe able to do if recent and i guess your bf didn't for what ever reason have the eticket or a e receipt emailled to him?

For example on expedia which i use even for a certain amount of time i can download an eticket/filght details of our filght.

But don't panic to much about tickets if you dont have them, trust me the passport stamp/photos is far more proof than a ticket or stubs. The passport stamp even says what filght you were on. If the photos are shown from a few trips ie haircut/style have changed, tans of us brits is differnt ie pale in the winter and not so pale in the summer. If you have pictures in various locations they will be far more satisfied you have indeed met and spend time together.

From the little checklist My wife recieved in her jiffy bag back with the evidence and passport from embassy i don't recall tickets or boarding cards being a thing they had to see proof of.
But passport and photos were.

ebony
17th June 2007, 06:36
hi ebony!

if i had known that the brown envelope (w/ the e-tickets, boarding passes and receipts in it)will be lost i would have done the same thing you did. All we can do right now is have his credit card statement scanned. did you personally submitted your application at the ukvacs have your finger scanned and photo taken? :)

Hope you get your visa soon... Take care!

Hi again prettyd30!

Yeah I did submit my application personally.But it was on the 2nd week of May when this "biometrics" was not yet required so I have no idea about this new procedure. I could have submitted my application using 2GO as it was allowed then, but my boyfriend was here in the Philippines for a week last month so we decided to hand application in person.

Really hoping to receive my visa sooooooooooonnnnnn though I have so many "what if" in my head...... What if i get denied.........What if I will be interviewed and more what if's. Really paranoid!!!!! hehehe
:Brick: :Brick: :doh :doh

You too take care!!!!!!

tiger@tigress
17th June 2007, 09:35
Hi again prettyd30!
Yeah I did submit my application personally.But it was on the 2nd week of May when this "biometrics" was not yet required so I have no idea about this new procedure. I could have submitted my application using 2GO as it was allowed then, but my boyfriend was here in the Philippines for a week last month so we decided to hand application in person.
Really hoping to receive my visa sooooooooooonnnnnn though I have so many "what if" in my head...... What if i get denied.........What if I will be interviewed and more what if's. Really paranoid!!!!! hehehe
:Brick: :Brick: :doh :doh
You too take care!!!!!!

Everything will be alright! relax

Ann07
17th June 2007, 19:09

relax lang ha. katong nag apply ko wala jud na nako naapil mga tickets o bills hehehehe! so daghan na ta hehehehe!

gudlak

ann

prettyd30
17th June 2007, 22:58
Hi Scotsfiancee, andypaul, ebony, tiger@tigress and Anno7! Thanks guys for all your concern I really felt better reading all your replies :)

Ann07 daghan kaayong salamat ha. Grabe man d ay ni kastressful ang pagapply uy. Mga 1st week sa July ko magsubmit. Ayoayo nganha! :)

sala74
18th June 2007, 16:53
Just agreeing with what every one else has wrote, as long as he has the stamps in his passport and you have pictures together, you`ll be fine.. When my wife and i applied for her visa at xmas, we sent them as many pictures of us together as we had and all the info you have said you sent.. He can ask the travel company to confirm he booked a flight through them and also he can prove he went to meet you with the stamps in his passport,
try not to worry, you`ll be fine, but from experience, i know its a stressful time, good luck

Mrs Daddy
18th June 2007, 17:46
I think you should keep small stuff even a fastfood receit or a buss ticket fare.like i we used to do.just to be in the safer side.:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Ann07
18th June 2007, 19:15
hi prettdy30

walay sapayan day. ing ana jud na antos sa jud. katong akoa ay grabe sad to dili ko mahimutang lol! basta think positive lang jud.

ikaw sad au au...

ann

tiger@tigress
18th June 2007, 20:39
Hi Scotsfiancee, andypaul, ebony, tiger@tigress and Anno7! Thanks guys for all your concern I really felt better reading all your replies :)
Ann07 daghan kaayong salamat ha. Grabe man d ay ni kastressful ang pagapply uy. Mga 1st week sa July ko magsubmit. Ayoayo nganha! :)

Your welcome Pretty30... weve been there we understand your feeling :Brick::Brick::Brick:

keep us posted :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

prettyd30
18th June 2007, 23:33
Just agreeing with what every one else has wrote, as long as he has the stamps in his passport and you have pictures together, you`ll be fine.. When my wife and i applied for her visa at xmas, we sent them as many pictures of us together as we had and all the info you have said you sent.. He can ask the travel company to confirm he booked a flight through them and also he can prove he went to meet you with the stamps in his passport,
try not to worry, you`ll be fine, but from experience, i know its a stressful time, good luck

Thanks sala74 for the encouragement. He already requested his travel agent a copy of his e-ticket, we're waiting for their reply. Hopefully I'll have it sometime this week. :)

prettyd30
18th June 2007, 23:45
hi prettdy30

walay sapayan day. ing ana jud na antos sa jud. katong akoa ay grabe sad to dili ko mahimutang lol! basta think positive lang jud.

ikaw sad au au...

ann

Hehehehe salamat gang! :D

gracia143
20th June 2007, 14:28
Hehehehe salamat gang! :D

Hi Pretty! Asa na man ka ron? Still in Davao? I hope you and your man has sorted out the problem by now. If you plan to lodge the application by 1st week of July basig magdungan ra ta. Good luck again...

prettyd30
21st June 2007, 03:49
Gracia naa pa ko diri sa Davao ron. Kitakits nya ta diha. Gud luck pud sa imoha. hehehe.. :)

To everyone who replied thank you so much. I'll keep you all posted! :)