PDA

View Full Version : my flr....

toging
3rd February 2012, 16:53
its been almost 6 weeks when i posted my FLR application,done my biometrics last jan.23.....since then i havent heard any from them :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Terpe
3rd February 2012, 17:45
its been almost 6 weeks when i posted my FLR application,done my biometrics last jan.23.....since then i havent heard any from them :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

I wouldn't worry.
All will be OK, it seems that there is some backlog somewhere and it's taking longer than it has done.

Stay positive. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
3rd February 2012, 23:23
We're the same mate, we did bio's 25th Jan following letter from UKBA.
Not heard a bean. But as they say no news is ok I wonder if the UKBA has lost some staff. hence the delay.

Tone

LeoLady
4th February 2012, 00:13

same here toging, i've done my biometric last Jan 14 really pissed me off this take soo long time, why the others are quick?

tone
4th February 2012, 00:16
As Terpe says let's remain positive guys it will come soon!! :)
Tone

msmaganda
5th February 2012, 02:33
Im gonna apply for FLR soon. what are the results of your applications? please advise me what to do, papers to pass, and step by step.

tone
5th February 2012, 09:51
Im gonna apply for FLR soon. what are the results of your applications? please advise me what to do, papers to pass, and step by step.

Hello I've listed me experience here:-
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/35422-FLR-Done?highlight=

Good luck
Tone

KeithD
5th February 2012, 10:36
FLR is basically a formality, it's really just a visa extension, so don't worry about any issues. As mentioned, they currently have a backlog that's the only reason for the delay. For those that have the extra £300 you can have it done the same day :cwm24:

toging
5th February 2012, 12:36
FLR is basically a formality, it's really just a visa extension, so don't worry about any issues. As mentioned, they currently have a backlog that's the only reason for the delay. For those that have the extra £300 you can have it done the same day :cwm24:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: i agree with the administrator.....its much expensive but i think its worth than worrying and waiting for a long while.....after i heard that some of the members got their flr through post for just less than a month i thought it will be the same,but i suppose it depends of their (home office)work loads.

tone
5th February 2012, 13:55

Hi Keith
Any idea why there is a backlog and how big the pile is?
Just wondering where you read this info and if it had any other useful nuggets as I'm going to need my passport soon.

Thanks
Tone

LeoLady
5th February 2012, 17:49

thanks for this message i'm relief when i'm reading this.

KeithD
5th February 2012, 18:19
Any idea why there is a backlog and how big the pile is?

Just read the UKBA website, it keeps you informed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
5th February 2012, 18:22
Just read the UKBA website, it keeps you informed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:doh ok mate sorry should have invoked common sense mode...