PDA

View Full Version : Great news - visa granted

briank
12th June 2007, 12:17
Hello everyone,

After nearly six months of hard work and a failed visit visa application (yes I know now I had no chance of getting it), and I very happy to tell you that my Fiancee finally got her fiancee visa yesterday and will be coming to the UK in a few days time.

Just wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who provided help and support here in this forum. I just followed all the advice here, and this time after 2 month and 2 weeks of waiting we got our visa without any problems, no interview, they just sent it to us. A special thank you to "eljean" who posted an example sponsorship letter here. I used a slightly modified version of your template for my letter and they obviously liked it.

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

A very very happy Brian
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
12th June 2007, 13:41
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: another happy couple!to your fiancee welcome to the uk!

vbkelly
12th June 2007, 15:52
Hello everyone,

After nearly six months of hard work and a failed visit visa application (yes I know now I had no chance of getting it), and I very happy to tell you that my Fiancee finally got her fiancee visa yesterday and will be coming to the UK in a few days time.

Just wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who provided help and support here in this forum. I just followed all the advice here, and this time after 2 month and 2 weeks of waiting we got our visa without any problems, no interview, they just sent it to us. A special thank you to "eljean" who posted an example sponsorship letter here. I used a slightly modified version of your template for my letter and they obviously liked it.

A very very happy Brian
:xxgrinning--00xx3:congratz both of you guys

gracia143
12th June 2007, 16:18
Congratulations!:xxparty-smiley-050: Guess it is time to party.

tiger@tigress
12th June 2007, 18:44
:Hellooo: Congrats to both of you :Hellooo: another happy couple :Hellooo:

andypaul
12th June 2007, 18:55
Congrats and once you both get time don't forget to post your experiences to help others.

2 months and 2 weeks is a long time to wait, but must feel great now.

kentish
12th June 2007, 23:28
Congratulations....
Now get the house tidy, the rice cooker ready and few sacks of rice.

Gavanddal
12th June 2007, 23:42
Hey Kentish, where in Medway are you? Do we know each other as I live in Gillingham.

Gavin

kentish
13th June 2007, 13:50
Gillingham din ako.

Conchita
13th June 2007, 16:09
all the best to both of you! i'm dying to be with my honey hopefully come July..we will be staying in Kent..hope to meet a Filipina nearby...( iwas homesick)

ebony
13th June 2007, 23:40
Hello everyone,

A very very happy Brian
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wow!!! congrats........:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:
2 months and 2 weeks is really such a long time.Did you try to contact the embassy for follow up?
Im still waiting for the result of my application. I've waited for 5 weeks now.I wanted to call the embassy since I cant track my application online but I think I need to be more patient. Relax...it is what I keep saying to myself..:doh :doh .:doh

Chrisirene
13th June 2007, 23:53
Congratulations:xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050: :xxparty-smiley-050:

tiger@tigress
14th June 2007, 09:43
Wow!!! congrats........:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:
2 months and 2 weeks is really such a long time.Did you try to contact the embassy for follow up?
Im still waiting for the result of my application. I've waited for 5 weeks now.I wanted to call the embassy since I cant track my application online but I think I need to be more patient. Relax...it is what I keep saying to myself..:doh :doh .:doh

Yes Patience my dear soon u will get your visa fresh from the oven heheheheh :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Conchita
14th June 2007, 11:39
Congratulations! When Will I Get Mine? Huhuhu!..