PDA

View Full Version : Looking a UK Nationality Holder Lady for relationship

rrb4all
31st January 2012, 14:07
Hello Friends,

Im Robert Rock from manchester UK , and straightforward person and looking a girl which would respect and want to be respected. Helps me up when I stumble and let me help her when she stumbles.

Blesslady
31st January 2012, 14:29
Hello Robert,

Welcome the the friendly Forum..I am pretty sure that you will meet lots of single ladies here in the forum.I have some friends also who is searching..Goodluck to you!!

joebloggs
31st January 2012, 14:34
what part of Mancester are you from Robert :Hellooo:

Loidaseminiano
31st January 2012, 14:53
Hi Robert :Wave: Welcome to the forum.. Hope you can find that lady who you are looking for.. gOOD LUCK in searchin':)

Terpe
31st January 2012, 15:41
Hi Robert welcome here.

Good luck in your quest.

rrb4all
31st January 2012, 16:04
HI! My name is Robert, Im looking for a filpino girl living in UK for friendship. My email is and my skype id is ----------

daff 'O dill
31st January 2012, 16:06
Good luck Robert. Hope you'll find your girl

lastlid
31st January 2012, 16:33
Rock on, Robert. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
31st January 2012, 17:11
Hi Robert welcome & good luck in your search :Wave:

daff 'O dill
31st January 2012, 17:46
:)If it's friendship your looking, I can be one of your friends, :icon_lol:just send me your CV. Also, to everyone in this forum I can be your friend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
31st January 2012, 18:34
Although most of the ladies here are either already married or in a relationship, we DO have a number of eligible girls who, I'm sure, would very much appreciate a fine young man to be their "rock", Robert ... :welcomex:

Arthur Little
31st January 2012, 18:55
:) Accordingly, therefore, I have taken the liberty of merging your two introductory threads into one ... in order to keep all the responses you receive in the same place. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rrb4all
1st February 2012, 22:20
Hi My name is Robert, Im looking a UK Nationality Holder lady filipino/chinese/indian/asian etc. for my cousin who is here on student visa. I want a woman who respects family terms and want to lead a family life. The interested may contact at email

Thanx and Regard.

Terpe
1st February 2012, 22:45
Hi My name is Robert, Im looking a UK Nationality Holder lady filipino/chinese/indian/asian etc. for my cousin who is here on student visa. I want a woman who respects family terms and want to lead a family life. The interested may contact at email Thanx and Regard.

Why not UK or EEA national? :Erm: :D

Bluebirdjones
2nd February 2012, 09:57
This sounds to me like a potential marriage of convenience, a sham, rather than a marriage based on love.

..... so are we lead to believe that once your "student" cousin marries this woman, he'll then apply to change his visa status to a more permanent (living in the UK) one ?

I'm actually tempted to fwd this thread of yours to the UKBA, along with your email address.

Convince me why I shouldn't ?

sars_notd_virus
2nd February 2012, 10:19
Looking a UK Nationality Holder Lady for relationship

The interested may contact at email

Is this a Joke??

juvyjones28
2nd February 2012, 11:05
This sounds to me like a potential marriage of convenience, a sham, rather than a marriage based on love.

..... so are we lead to believe that once your "student" cousin marries this woman, he'll then apply to change his visa status to a more permanent (living in the UK) one ?

I'm actually tempted to fwd this thread of yours to the UKBA, along with your email address.

Convince me why I shouldn't ?

:gp::xxgrinning--00xx3::iagree:

tone
2nd February 2012, 11:16
Yeah this is a concerning thread - get the family values but sounds like a front!

Usually when people appear on this forum they offer a bit of background - some opinions, some questions - this (as I see it) is not a dating web site as much as a site for people to make good friends and obtain Q&A on complicated immigration controls...

Thin ice Robert...

daff 'O dill
2nd February 2012, 11:48
:omg::nono-1-1:robert

aronbabev
2nd February 2012, 11:51
Hmmm..Robert!!! sounds your not in the right site to search for U.K nationals.most members here are taken. :doh:D and interested only in advice and information regarding in our visa.if i were u Just look around in U.K. Can't you see????? Its FILIPINOUK.co.uk forum.:icon_lol::D

Dedworth
2nd February 2012, 11:55
Sounds like a Rogue Poster to me

rrb4all
2nd February 2012, 12:15
I actuallu looking a girl for relationship who value family terms and lead a family life, this is for my cousin who is here on student visa. If you interested plz give me ur email and skype id, so he can chat with u directly. He is currently in eccles and moving to London next week. Thanx

grahamw48
3rd February 2012, 11:59
Jeez, this is NOT a bloody meat market ! :NoNo:

grahamw48
3rd February 2012, 12:13
What country are you and your cousin from ?

If it's a 'sham' marriage either of you are looking for, then you're on the wrong forum and your information will be given to the authorities.

Steve.r
3rd February 2012, 12:40
Jeez, this is NOT a bloody meat market ! :NoNo::icon_lol:

rrb4all
3rd February 2012, 13:09
Bolton

rrb4all
3rd February 2012, 13:13
Hi thanx for ur message. My name Robert and live in Blton Manchester, my email is xxxxxxxx, u r most welcomed for friendship. Best wishes.

Englishman2010
3rd February 2012, 13:17
I wouldn't post your e-mail address, you'll have every Nigerian scammer on the planet sending you e-mails for job offers, lottery winnings and fake brides, plus the usual requests to send all of your money to a Western Union account:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
3rd February 2012, 13:21
Hi thanx for ur message. My name Robert and live in Blton Manchester, my email is , u r most welcomed for friendship. Best wishes.

I asked what country you and your cousin are from....ie your nationality.

I wasn't aware that Bolton was a country. :Erm:

From your use of the English language I concurred that you weren't a native English speaker.

So, what country are you and your cousin originally from ? :)

Iani
4th February 2012, 11:08
Takes a lot, but this post has pigged me off.

This rings plenty of alarm bells. Firstly, as already said, why not a UK or EU nationality lady? Indians and Chinese look very different, and have very different attitudes, so it can't be some notion of a certain outlook on life.

Could it be that there is a perception amongst people who've never spent time with one, that Indian, Chinese, Filipena ladies are subservient, will let men walk all over them, and........dare I say it...a bit stupid?
Stupid enough to let themselves be used for bogus marriage to stay in the UK?

Let me guess, he's from Nigeria or Pakistan?

You are Mr Lobby Lud and I claim my five pounds :cwm23:

Iani
4th February 2012, 11:13
So ok, just in the offchance you are serious, he is genuine, but you are a little bit............not streetwise to know the right place to look, well you are on the wrong site

Try plentyoffish for relationships - it's a good dating site really.

And for bogus marriages, well there is one EU nationality notorious for allowing themselves to be used for this in exchange for money. I refuse to name them, why should I help someone considering this - but let's just say they aint asian :rolleyes:

rrb4all
4th February 2012, 11:16
I have the indefinite stay and he is new From Pakistan

tone
4th February 2012, 12:38
Nigerian I reckon - thought that earlier...but you have confirmed by thoughts Iani.

Tone

grahamw48
4th February 2012, 13:02
Well, I'd never have guessed. :rolleyes:

joebloggs
4th February 2012, 13:05
I actuallu looking a girl for relationship who value family terms and lead a family life, this is for my cousin who is here on student visa. If you interested plz give me ur email and skype id, so he can chat with u directly. He is currently in eccles and moving to London next week. Thanx

Eccles I know very well, I doubt you will meet a Filipina in the UK who is single and on this forum :NoNo:

grahamw48
4th February 2012, 13:10
....and a muslim, ready to be treated as a second-class citizen ? :Erm:

Dedworth
4th February 2012, 13:39
I think this thread needs merging

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/35949-Looking-a-UK-Nationality-Holder-Lady-for-relationship

Englishman2010
4th February 2012, 14:21
Let me guess, he's from Nigeria or Pakistan?

Spot on:xxgrinning--00xx3: I thought it was one of those two as well, but went for Nigeria on account of his use of a Western name. He is actually from Pakistan though.

Not that it matters where he's from, it still sounds like a front for a sham marriage:NoNo:

raynaputi
4th February 2012, 16:25
I think this thread needs merging

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/35949-Looking-a-UK-Nationality-Holder-Lady-for-relationship

threads merged as requested :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fluentlee
8th March 2012, 02:55
Shouldn't this thread be taken down since it seems to be a bit dodgy >.<

Some ladies here might actually fall for it and not realize it's a scam.

Lee

Steve.r
8th March 2012, 08:47
Shouldn't this thread be taken down since it seems to be a bit dodgy >.<

Some ladies here might actually fall for it and not realize it's a scam.

Lee

I think most who read this will realise it was someone probably looking for an arranged/fake relationship for visa purposes. All contact details have now been removed.

grahamw48
8th March 2012, 10:12
Dammit, and I was going to get in touch to see how much he'll pay for me to put my make-up on again. :D

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7995/honkongandphils022.jpg

Steve.r
8th March 2012, 13:12
I can send you his mail addy in a pm Graham if you like :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
8th March 2012, 14:37
Thanks Steve...will get back to you. :D

Vische
9th March 2012, 09:14
Hello Friends,

Im Robert Rock from manchester UK , and straightforward person and looking a girl which would respect and want to be respected. Helps me up when I stumble and let me help her when he sumbles.

Hello Robert Rock! That's so sweet ... :)

Welcome to his friendly forum, nice to meet you :Wave: Hope you find the one your looking for, Goodluck! and God Bless. :Wave:

Steve.r
9th March 2012, 14:56
Hello Robert Rock! That's so sweet ... :)

Welcome to his friendly forum, nice to meet you :Wave: Hope you find the one your looking for, Goodluck! and God Bless. :Wave:

Not so sweet, read post #41

Vische
10th March 2012, 11:41
Not so sweet, read post #41

Oh i miss that one hahaha sorry :icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th March 2012, 11:45
It was a very nice welcome from you anyway Vische. ;)

stevewool
10th March 2012, 12:05
jerry mungo comes to mind here:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Vische
10th March 2012, 12:07
It was a very nice welcome from you anyway Vische. ;)

yeah i always welcome the new one's here and i missed to read all the comments :icon_lol:

pinkpetals
25th March 2012, 02:47
Hi My name is Robert, Im looking a UK Nationality Holder lady filipino/chinese/indian/asian etc. for my cousin who is here on student visa. I want a woman who respects family terms and want to lead a family life. The interested may contact at email

Thanx and Regard.

It seems to me that this is just a marriage in exchange of UK visa..:omg::omg::omg:

grahamw48
25th March 2012, 11:43
Yup. :)

Vische
27th March 2012, 06:21
:cwm24: Are you for real, it seems you didn't answer the questions of the members here :NoNo: finding somebody here is not that fast, its like your ordering pepperoni & cheese for delivery :olddude: