PDA

View Full Version : looking for a friend

lucy
30th January 2012, 12:23
Hello, everyone. My name is Lucy. I am Filipino. 30 years old. Presently, I am living in China. I want to make friends with Englishman. I find englishman as gentleman.

I want to meet someone who is homebody like me.
I don't like parties, shopping or going to clubs. I want to stay at home after office work and watch movies online, read books, news and water the plants. I wish I can go to university and major in education in the future.

I am simple person and I love simple life.

Have a nice day!

Arthur Little
30th January 2012, 13:27
Hello, everyone. My name is Lucy.

:) Hello, Lucy ... a warm :welcomex: to our/your friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Arthur Little
30th January 2012, 13:48
I want to make friends with Englishman. gentleman.

:rolleyes: ... as it happens, one of our long-standing Trusted Members CALLS himself 'Englishman'; :D. it's his forum username.

I find englishman as gentleman

Oh, HE is ... a proper gentleman. ;)

mickcant
30th January 2012, 14:14
Hello Lucy:Wave:
Welcome to the forum.
Be careful as not all englismen are gentlemen:doh
There are some that will take advantage of your friendship.

But there are plenty who also want what you do too.
All the best,
Mick:)

Terpe
30th January 2012, 16:12
Hello, everyone. My name is Lucy. I am Filipino. 30 years old. Presently, I am living in China. I want to make friends with Englishman. I find englishman as gentleman.

I want to meet someone who is homebody like me.
I don't like parties, shopping or going to clubs. I want to stay at home after office work and watch movies online, read books, news and water the plants. I wish I can go to university and major in education in the future.

I am simple person and I love simple life.

Have a nice day!

Hello Lucy, a warm welcome here to you.

I wish you luck and success in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
30th January 2012, 16:27
:rolleyes: ... as it happens one of our long-standing Trusted Members CALLS himself 'Englishman'; :D. it's his forum username.

Oh, HE is ... a proper gentleman. ;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Arthur:icon_lol:

Welcome to the forum Lucy, you'll find lots of English, Scottish, Welsh, Irishmen and even Manxmen on here who are all gentlemen:)

stevie c
30th January 2012, 17:13
Hi Lucy welcome to this friendly forum :Hellooo:

I wish you success in your search for your true English gentlemen :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
30th January 2012, 18:26
..... there are plenty who also want what you do too.

But there are some that will take advantage of your friendship.

;) Sensible advice, Mick! So ... Lucy ... be lucky ... but be careful! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
30th January 2012, 20:48
As others have said, not all englishmen are gentlemen - in fact some are very bad.

Good luck anyway, and welcome :Wave:

imagine
30th January 2012, 23:07
Hello Lucy, welcome to forum :Wave:

Amvisciosa
2nd February 2012, 17:26
Hello every body im Newbie here i am looking for an employer to sponsor me i hope you will help me guys thanx a lot

tone
4th February 2012, 00:35
Hi Lucy welcome!
I'm sure you'll meet plenty of good people here!

Good luck
Tone