PDA

View Full Version : the right size?

bornatbirth
11th June 2007, 21:17
maybe all the girls will know what sizes fit them best?

my gf is a medium in the phils,thats a 27 inch waist and 35 A bra size and that is her underwear size,u know what uk size will fit her best.

thx

hilda_danao
22nd June 2007, 08:59
have a look at this site:
http://www.intimateitems.co.uk/sizes.html

Ann07
22nd June 2007, 20:57
hi bornabirth

i worked in a shop here in uk that sells clothes.I am size 26 or 27 in the phils but i am size small or medium :D. But here normally i am size 6 regular or 8 short and sometimes size 11 -12 for children:d oh so difficult to find my size here.:bigcry::bigcry:

regarding underwear it will vary.. i buy small underwears some are big some are ok lol!

hope this will help.
goodluck:D

ann

hilda_danao
22nd June 2007, 22:18
u'r right ann. it's so hard to find our size here. Btw, Size 8 in M&S and Next is bigger than size 8 in topshop. i just observe. If only they make size 7 here in UK, i'll have no problem. Gotta buy lots when we visit Phil! Bench is very cheap there. it originated from phil. the owner is Ben Chan, fil-chinese. right?

scotsfiancee
22nd June 2007, 22:55
BENCH here is different from PI... it's quite expensive though but they have a nice clothing and style.

Try LOGO & NEW LOOK they have smaller sizes or go to NEXT kids section.

oPPS i forgot the DOROTHY PERKINS :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hilda_danao
22nd June 2007, 23:45
Bench here is Bench dot (Bench.) In Phil, it's a Bench slash (Bench/). I think it's a trademark. but they have different manufacturer here with better cloth quality. I remember when bench started they were promoting it internationally.
Anyways, Next kids? hehe. but thanks for the advise. I haven't been to those you mention.i'll have a look :) thanks.

KeithD
23rd June 2007, 09:23
Your size worries are over......the missus just bought a sewing machine and material :Hellooo:

Taking orders now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just so you know what to expect, here's her current clothes range;

http://www.wizardofozcostumes.com/pictures/scarecrow_deluxe.jpg

joebloggs
23rd June 2007, 10:00
scouser keith, what do you know about clothe sizes ?
you only wear them 'one size fits all' shell suites.. :D