PDA

View Full Version : I am a professional male looking for a beautiful Filipina in London and the southeast

Golets
25th January 2012, 21:27
Hi, I am based in southeast London, and I am an honest, decent male looking for a Filipina who has a good sense of humour and a happy disposition. I am only interested in genuine ladies who don't have any children. I would like to get to know you well, maybe go on some dates to the seaside, or visit a castle (I love visiting historic places and buildings). I also enjoy watching movies, and all types of food. I like Filipino food and Asian generally. I am English, white, slim and reasonably fit. I'm told I'm fairly attractive, although I guess you will have to make your own mind up!
I'm pretty easy going, intelligent and am looking for that special person to share my life with.

Marie
26th January 2012, 01:00
Hello Golet....first let me welcome you in this forum....I have a friend who is a professional too she is currently working at the supreme court here in the Philippines and she is a lawyer......she's my office mate before .... she also wanted to have a friend from any part of the world...I can introduce you to her but would you mind if I will ask your age first.....lol