PDA

View Full Version : Screaming, handcuffed Hilton goes back to jail

Win2Win
9th June 2007, 13:51
Heiress Paris Hilton checked back into jail, just a day after her release to house arrest by the Los Angeles County Sheriff prompted widespread accusations of celebrity favouritism.

More... (http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=255431)

KeithD
9th June 2007, 13:55
Should have just slapped her :)

joebloggs
9th June 2007, 15:56
pitty she wasn't here, she would would have been able to sue the gov for some infringement of her human rights.. :icon_lol:

compare the 45 days sentance to george micheal's sentance, what a joke, judge told him, he could face a prison sentance, and he got 100 hours community service, banned for 2 years and fine £2000 :icon_lol:

looking at the cases george micheal was far worse, he said 'In reality I have been sentenced today on the basis of unfit driving through tiredness and prescription medicines which I fully accept responsibility for,’

blood test they found, cannabis, zolpiden a sleeping tablet, a anti-depressant drug and illegal dance drug GHB, prescription medicines ! i didnt know you could get cannabis - for his condition and GHB on the NHS :icon_lol:

wittnesses saw him drive the car all over the road, he wasnt in control of the car at all, and as for community service his lawyer offered to 'accept' community service, 'if it was appropriate and not in the public eye' well if i was the judge he would have been cleaning the toilets in prison for a few months, a person like him and paris hilton who have millions, and cant be bothered to hire a chaffeur, should be made an example of :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sentencing here is a joke, people who murder are getting 18 months in prison, myfaith in justice has been restored a bit by the yank judge who sent her back, maybe she will learn a lesson, and iam sure goerge micheal hasn't thou..

KeithD
9th June 2007, 16:43
Community service should be in an orange jump suit...that way we know who they are...and they know, we know who they are......:cwm24:

joebloggs
9th June 2007, 17:09
Community service should be in an orange jump suit...that way we know who they are...and they know, we know who they are......:cwm24:

yes as micheals didnt want the publicity that boy geroge got when he had to do his community service. its good to see micheal telling the judge that he will do community service as long as its under his terms :icon_lol:

what a joke justice is here !! :icon_lol: :D :icon_lol: time we had judges with a bit of back bone, if micheal said that he would do community service if it was appropriate to him, i would have given him a jail sentance :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th June 2007, 18:14
They'll probably give him something he'll enjoy....like licking male public toilet seats :cwm24:

LadyJ
9th June 2007, 20:14
Heiress Paris Hilton checked back into jail, just a day after her release to house arrest by the Los Angeles County Sheriff prompted widespread accusations of celebrity favouritism.

More... (http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=255431)

Keith, your news reporter was late to deliver news!:D