PDA

View Full Version : ...filipina gathering near Bedfordshire?

aprilmaejon
21st January 2012, 17:59
Anyone who is not busy and would love to meet up with other Filipina? We could arrange the date guys and just keep in touch.
We can go window shopping without spending. Just a girlie stuffs...share and laugh together in a while. Getting to know each other. I believe that it's pretty good to befriend with your countrymen if you are in a foreign country because we could relate to each other and could relieved our homesickness.
So anyone interested?
We could keep in touch thru Facebook , mobile, so on and so forth.
I am looking forward to hear from you guys.

juvyjones28
21st January 2012, 18:32
I will definitely join with this girly thing when I get back to UK. :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aprilmaejon
21st January 2012, 18:34
That is lovely sis...keep me posted of your arrival.

anadyomene
23rd February 2012, 21:52
Great to see your post! The only Pinays that I see here in Luton are the 2 ates who run a Filipino stall at the Market. I've lived in Luton for 6-7months, don't drive, so I couldn't go to Harlequin Shopping in Watford, MK shopping, etc. I'd be interested to meet up.

Terpe
23rd February 2012, 21:56
Great to see your post! The only Pinays that I see here in Luton are the 2 ates who run a Filipino stall at the Market. I've lived in Luton for 6-7months, don't drive, so I couldn't go to Harlequin Shopping in Watford, MK shopping, etc. I'd be interested to meet up.

Hi there.
Not too sure about Luton, but there is a huge and very active Filipina community in Milton Keynes area.
Maybe worth checking out :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Also well worth a visit to the two festivals held each year at Campbell Park Milton Keynes.

Take care

anadyomene
23rd February 2012, 21:59
Cool, I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks